• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Ah yes. The whole BlackRock ESG thing is a “vast right wing conspiracy.”

I never said anything about a right wing conspiracy. I'm those guys plus a few others pick whatever thing you are going to be angry about this week. 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

I never said anything about a right wing conspiracy. I'm those guys plus a few others pick whatever thing you are going to be angry about this week. 

I’m up in the Central Valley this week and it was 109 here on Sunday. My swamp ass made me pretty upset and frustrated. 

Justin Trudeau blames ‘American right wing’ for Muslims opposing LGBTQ curriculum: ‘Leave our kids alone!’

A Muslim individual explained to Trudeau where the community was coming from, according to the video. “I ask you, Mr. Prime Minister, please protect our culture, our belief, the sin that you are doing to them.”

He responded, “First of all, there is an awful lot of misinformation and disinformation out there [from] people on social media, particularly fueled by the American right wing are spreading a lot of untruths about what is actually… in the curriculum.”  

Trudeau’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/16/justin-trudeau-blames-american-right-wing-for-muslims-opposing-lgbtq-curriculum-leave-our-kids-alone/amp/

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Jason said:

If you can’t use he or she as your pronoun then you shouldn’t be taken seriously. 

That's fine. I don't give a shit about pronouns. And if you put that shit on your resume you're a fucking idiot because no one cares. It's just telling your potential employer that you're going to be a pain in the ass and a potential liability the second someone uses the wrong pronoun. 

• 1 month later...