• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, cals said:

I think our protagonist should be asking himself why he’s still an enlisted rank after all that experience.  Maybe he’s a dipshit.

That dude would be the first to be executed if held prisoner by the Taliban. 

6 hours ago, Blarg said:

Ask Kotchman, he has plenty of gay commanders. 

Well, we’re down to one queer and he leaves next month.  The lesbian trans admin clerk left so the place is slowly cleaning up. 
Now , the biggest threat is all the minorities and women in the lower enlisted ranks. 

I’m a retired Warrant officer 

Edited by Kotchman

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Blarg said:

Can I get an interpreter for that? 

25 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Yeah Blarg follow Larry down that right wing internet rabbit hole where people like Ben Shapiro and Charlie Kirk lead you to the next thing you're supposed to get enraged about. 

11 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Yeah Blarg follow Larry down that right wing internet rabbit hole where people like Ben Shapiro and Charlie Kirk lead you to the next thing you're supposed to get enraged about. 

I’m fairness the left is encouraging men to wear dresses and take it in the ass. Shapiro isn’t always right but he doesn’t piss in the ladies room. Sanity isnt common with libs today. So let’s say the right is wrong about the deep state , covid, and the queer agenda. Does that make ass pounding , sun dimming, and baby killing right? Trump was a big asshole with no filter but there isn’t a single dem politician better at governing. Yes I know libs don’t agree with abortion , trannies, or defunding the police. It’s the outstanding tax policies and economic policies that sold you on Obama and Biden. 

10 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I’m fairness the left is encouraging men to wear dresses and take it in the ass. Shapiro isn’t always right but he doesn’t piss in the ladies room. Sanity isnt common with libs today. So let’s say the right is wrong about the deep state , covid, and the queer agenda. Does that make ass pounding , sun dimming, and baby killing right? Trump was a big asshole with no filter but there isn’t a single dem politician better at governing. Yes I know libs don’t agree with abortion , trannies, or defunding the police. It’s the outstanding tax policies and economic policies that sold you on Obama and Biden. 

I didn't read one word of this. 

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

So the feds have managed to identify and prosecute hundreds of jan 6ers some who never stepped foot in the Capitol Building. Yet they have no idea who is going coke in the White House. 

What?