• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I never saw the first one and probably won’t see this one. A 100% CGI movie doesn’t interest me much. 

Same. Although sometimes CGI is necessary (good luck creating a 1930’s skyline) most of the time it looks cartoonish too me. That’s half the reason I can’t stand comic book movies. Well, other than the elementary plots. 

26 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Same. Although sometimes CGI is necessary (good luck creating a 1930’s skyline) most of the time it looks cartoonish too me. That’s half the reason I can’t stand comic book movies. Well, other than the elementary plots. 

I get that most movies have some CGI in them but if the whole thing is then you may as well make an animated film 

On its website, The Bail Project says it “combats mass incarceration by disrupting the money bail system — one person at a time. We restore the presumption of innocence, reunite families, and challenge a system that criminalizes race and poverty. We’re on a mission to end cash bail and create a more just, equitable, and humane pretrial system.”

Maybe they should know more about the people they are bailing out before trumpeting how they are creating a more humane society. 

2 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Speaking of bail...

Man out on bond for murder charge in L.A., arrested in South Carolina with $9 million in cocaine

https://www.cbsnews.com/losangeles/video/man-out-on-bond-for-murder-charge-in-l-a-arrested-in-south-carolina-with-9-million-in-cocaine/

It seems weird  criminals that make bail would still commit crimes while out

Looks like people prefer real meat instead of soy dogshit. 

This once-promising food company seems to have no future.

What do you call a growth stock that's not growing? I can think of a lot of things, but a good investment isn't one of them. Shares in plant-based meat alternative provider Beyond Meat (BYND -2.11%)have fallen 77% year to date. And the decline looks far from over because of the company's deteriorating financials and entrenched challenges in the alternative meat industry. Let's discuss three reasons it might be time for investors to jump ship.

https://www.fool.com/investing/2022/12/09/3-reasons-to-sell-beyond-meat-stock/

3 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I’m in Oregon visiting the wife’s family.  I went with my nephew to the grocery store a couple days ago and we had like a 85 year old lady in front of us and the checker was a female to male looking tranny, ore maybe just a butch lesbo.  Anywho, the old lady kept calling the checker “dear” and “sweety” and “good girl” and I thought the bitch was gonna explode.  It was awesome.  I think I already told this story here.

1 hour ago, cals said:

I’m in Oregon visiting the wife’s family.  I went with my nephew to the grocery store a couple days ago and we had like a 85 year old lady in front of us and the checker was a female to male looking tranny, ore maybe just a butch lesbo.  Anywho, the old lady kept calling the checker “dear” and “sweety” and “good girl” and I thought the bitch was gonna explode.  It was awesome.  I think I already told this story here.

I wish grandpa was still around for his commentary on shit like this. 

• 2 weeks later...

Woke leaders at USC ban the word 'field' because it's racist

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/woke-leaders-at-usc-ban-the-word-field-because-its-racist/ar-AA16dlkF

The University of Southern California's School of Social Work has published a letter saying it will remove the word 'field' from its curriculum and practice and replace it with the word 'practicum' instead. 

'Language can be powerful, and phrases such as "going into the field" or "field work" may have connotations for descendants of slavery and immigrant workers that are not benign.' 

1 hour ago, Jay said:

Woke leaders at USC ban the word 'field' because it's racist

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/woke-leaders-at-usc-ban-the-word-field-because-its-racist/ar-AA16dlkF

The University of Southern California's School of Social Work has published a letter saying it will remove the word 'field' from its curriculum and practice and replace it with the word 'practicum' instead. 

'Language can be powerful, and phrases such as "going into the field" or "field work" may have connotations for descendants of slavery and immigrant workers that are not benign.' 

My grandfather was farmer of German descent and worked his whole life in the fields. Sometimes Mexicans helped him though