• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

I bet people that get upset over the kneeling and "disrespecting" of the flag have disrespected it themselves numerous times by not following the exact etiquette.

Most notably wearing an image of it or altering it in some fashion. 

10 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I bet people that get upset over the kneeling and "disrespecting" of the flag have disrespected it themselves numerous times by not following the exact etiquette.

Most notably wearing an image of it or altering it in some fashion. 

My daughter does JROTC and they do a flag retirement ceremony every year. It's weird that they are burned as part of it. 

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

They don't represent our country. They don't even like our country. Fuck those c*nts.

Sounds like you are the one that hates our country if you are rooting against our women's national team as they compete on the world's stage. 

Just now, St1ck said:

Sounds like you are the one that hates our country if you are rooting against our women's national team as they compete on the world's stage. 

Hating a bunch of self conceded spiteful c*nts and equating it to the love of my country is asinine. But you already know that.

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

My daughter does JROTC and they do a flag retirement ceremony every year. It's weird that they are burned as part of it. 

I think we just get caught up in too much trivial stuff.

Having said that, I have to correct myself. Technically it is okay to have an image of it on clothing. So we are good there.

Napoleon Dynamite - Rex Kwon Do demo - YouTube

2 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I think we just get caught up in too much trivial stuff.

Having said that, I have to correct myself. Technically it is okay to have an image of it on clothing. So we are good there.

Napoleon Dynamite - Rex Kwon Do demo - YouTube

I think you can have the image on clothing you just can't make an actual flag into clothing. 

4 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Hating a bunch of self conceded spiteful c*nts and equating it to the love of my country is asinine. But you already know that.

Self conceded athletes!? I'm shocked at such a thing. 

No amount of wins is going to elevate Women that won’t suck a pecker or make a sandwich. The VP is a fool and even she knows the deal. Seriously, what’ is there to like about a bunch of homely looking lesbians that don’t know a damn thing about being a woman. 

27 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I can't wait till the mens national team decides they want to win, and takes their jobs.

9 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Apparently you don't if you are rooting against it. 

If BLM were a worldwide issue then I might be more sympathetic to their protest. But being how this is largely an American issue, protesting on the world stage and being disrespectful to your country is the wrong time and place. Add on top of that the ridiculous things in the BLM charter/goals, and there’s no way I would support these clowns.

7 minutes ago, Tank said:

If BLM were a worldwide issue then I might be more sympathetic to their protest. But being how this is largely an American issue, protesting on the world stage and being disrespectful to your country is the wrong time and place. Add on top of that the ridiculous things in the BLM charter/goals, and there’s no way I would support these clowns.

Taking a knee is not disrespectful and both teams did it. I only want one to win the gold though and that's the women on team USA. Because I love my country. 

19 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Taking a knee is not disrespectful and both teams did it. I only want one to win the gold though and that's the women on team USA. Because I love my country. 

Would you love your wife if she berated you in public and insulted your dick size on Facebook?