• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

10 hours ago, St1ck said:

80 was obviously an exaggeration. I don't know about 130 though. 

I went to look up her height and found out she is engaged to Sue Bird. Learned something new today. 

if you followed me on twitter, you'd already know that they live together.

8 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

That’s even better. They lose to s team farther left. I wouldn’t bet the farm Team USA is a dick free locker room. 

A team isn't left nor right. They aren't running for office they are playing soccer. Those of you that bitch the most about keeping politics out of sports seem to be unable to do the same yourself. 

5 minutes ago, St1ck said:

A team isn't left nor right. They aren't running for office they are playing soccer. Those of you that bitch the most about keeping politics out of sports seem to be unable to do the same yourself. 

Are you suggesting the WNT is an apolitical organization? Also a team with a dude playing as a woman isn’t making a political statement?

3 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Are you suggesting the WNT is an apolitical organization? 

Correct. It's a team of individuals. Every single one could throw on a MAGA hat after every match and I would still support them because I don't have a fragile ego like yourself. 

Just now, St1ck said:

Correct. It's a team of individuals. Every single one could throw on a MAGA hat after every match and I would still support them because I don't have a fragile ego like yourself. 

My ego isn’t the problem. I just don’t support homosexuals or transsexuals for any team. The only thing worse than a bunch of fugly lesbians is a bunch of loud mouthed entitled fugly lesbians. There is nothing patriotic about this team but I support their right to speak their beliefs. I have 3 combat tours and 22 years of service. My patriotism and love of this country is well established. Something that can’t be said for these c*nts

1 minute ago, Blarg said:

There is something worse. People like you that spend an inordinate amount of time finding something to hate and trying to gather people into your shitty world. 

Don’t hate them just don’t root for them. We generally root for a team based on some common connecting factors. The only thing I share in common with these clowns is country. These woman despise our country so that pretty much eliminates connection with me. 

4 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Don’t hate them just don’t root for them. We generally root for a team based on some common connecting factors. The only thing I share in common with these clowns is country. These woman despise our country so that pretty much eliminates connection with me. 

What have they done that shows they despise our country?