• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

Father and son wear matching Princess Elsa dresses to the movies: ‘That’s how you raise a good human being’

A father’s touching gesture went viral on social media — and it’s pretty much guaranteed to hit you in the feels. 

Scott Stuart is a dad from Melbourne, Australia. Like lots of other little boys, his son Colin loves princesses, fairies and pink toys. But he might be an even bigger fan of Frozen and Princess Elsa. 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/father-son-wear-matching-princess-143402547.html

That's weird. That didn't hit me in the feels. 

Stuart has since authored a best-selling children’s book, My Shadow is Pink, about a little boy who wonders why his shadow is pink and not blue like the other men in his life. He’s now working on two books, How To Be A Real Man, and My Shadow is Blue.

I'll do a follow up post to this story when the kid chops off his dick then kills his father and himself.

47 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Stuart has since authored a best-selling children’s book, My Shadow is Pink, about a little boy who wonders why his shadow is pink and not blue like the other men in his life. He’s now working on two books, How To Be A Real Man, and My Shadow is Blue.

I'll do a follow up post to this story when the kid chops off his dick then kills his father and himself.

I'm guessing dad is the driving force in trying to turn his son into a girl. 

14 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Ok whomst the fuck starts an anti transgender rally

Probably a parent who’s daughter had a dude walk in the women’s locker room with his dick swinging around while claiming he’s a female or a moron who believes shit on Facebook 

Edited by Jason

24 minutes ago, Jason said:

Probably a parent who’s daughter had a dude walk in the women’s locker room with his dick swinging around while claiming he’s a female or a moron who believes shit on Facebook 

That's not a reason to do that.

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

my brother was dating a filipino girl in college, and she was a fan of the dallas cowboys so every summer she'd go up to thousand oaks and watch them during training camp. tony dorsett, the hall of famer, was pretty relentless in hitting on her.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

my brother was dating a filipino girl in college, and she was a fan of the dallas cowboys so every summer she'd go up to thousand oaks and watch them during training camp. tony dorsett, the hall of famer, was pretty relentless in hitting on her.

Gay