• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Not buying it. You displayed enough hate of everyone that isn't your basic dipshit bible thumping evangelist. You are just a very angry man. 

I’m actually mellow and evangelical. Just my world view doesn’t change to fit Hollywood or societal shifts. Eternal truths never change 

Just now, Kotchman said:

I’m sure you sacrifice to but things for your kids. How would you feel if he spat on you and called you s cheap ass for not splurging on the limited edition ps5

What the hell are you talking about?

Just now, Kotchman said:

That’s exactly what these woman did to the Nstion they made them successful 

Explain how. 

For the record I already know you can't and know the real reason why you hate the USWNT.  

2 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

I mean you tend to vote for the anti American crowd. You may not hate it but you are comfortable supporting those who do

My political beliefs have nothing to do with the women's soccer team. Just admit you aren't able to explain why they "despise our country." 

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Explain how. 

For the record I already know you can't and know the real reason why you hate the USWNT.  

I think I have tested they are a bunch of immoral anti American trash. I don’t think you are but i do question how any patriot could support modern day liberals. From open borders to foreign policy they pretty much put Americans last

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

I think I have tested they are a bunch of immoral anti American trash. I don’t think you are but i do question how any patriot could support modern day liberals. From open borders to foreign policy they pretty much put Americans last

Still haven't answered what should be an easy question about something you are so confident about. 

What evidence do you have that the USWNT "despise our country?"

What I've learned from this forum-fighting for the rights of all to express their thoughts and ideas freely is good. Actually partaking of freedom of thought or expression when it doesn't toe the conventional line is unAmerican and makes you unworthy to represent the country even though you are a superior athlete who has worked a lifetime to achieve this level of superiority

The US men’s victory is much bigger news in the soccer world. Nobody gives a shit about women’s soccer outside of the US and maybe Canada. 

https://www.espn.com/soccer/concacaf-gold-cup/story/4444074/usmnts-gold-cup-triumph-over-mexico-will-resonate-far-beyond-lifting-the-trophy

And at least they had a crowd unlike the woke Olympics.