• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

13 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

New Zealand's Laurel Hubbard has become the first ever transgender athlete picked to compete at an Olympics, in a controversial decision.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-57549653

"She's" bald lmao. Fucking clown world.

Laurel Hubbard lifting weights

Remember when we accused the commies of stacking the womens teams with men back in the day?  I guess they were just more advanced and woke.

7 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Remember when we accused the commies of stacking the womens teams with men back in the day?  I guess they were just more advanced and woke.

It was the east Germans and Russia 

The women looked like guys

And now it's guys that are trying to be women

Sad that they allow this

Everyone trying to out PC the others

Yes, it could affect my four year plan to retire without having to change shows. There needs to be a lot of changes in the direction the franchise is going or they will put themselves out of business. I think a return to your roots (more romance less conflict) should be considered rather than chasing what is trending. 

Transgender woman captures Miss Nevada USA pageant

The title of Miss Nevada USA has gone to a transgender woman for the first time in the pageant’s history.

Following her Miss Silver State USA win in March, Enriquez reflected on what the title meant to her.

“One thing that is important for me is inclusivity, diversity and representation. It’s something I did not have growing up and is still lacking in today’s world,” said Enriquez. “Today I am a proud transgender woman of color. Personally, I’ve learned that my differences do not make me less than, it makes me more than.”

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/transgender-woman-captures-miss-nevada-usa-pageant-2388643/

17 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Transgender woman captures Miss Nevada USA pageant

The title of Miss Nevada USA has gone to a transgender woman for the first time in the pageant’s history.

Following her Miss Silver State USA win in March, Enriquez reflected on what the title meant to her.

“One thing that is important for me is inclusivity, diversity and representation. It’s something I did not have growing up and is still lacking in today’s world,” said Enriquez. “Today I am a proud transgender woman of color. Personally, I’ve learned that my differences do not make me less than, it makes me more than.”

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-nevada/transgender-woman-captures-miss-nevada-usa-pageant-2388643/

44 minutes ago, AngelsLongBall said:

I thought that account got suspended?  Did Twitter finally gain an understanding of parody?

It makes light of stupid progressive ideologies so Twitter will find reason to suspend the account. I know it’s been suspended a couple of times 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

It makes light of stupid progressive ideologies so Twitter will find reason to suspend the account. I know it’s been suspended a couple of times 

But yet Jemele Hill and Joy Reid continue to post endlessly.

Father and son wear matching Princess Elsa dresses to the movies: ‘That’s how you raise a good human being’

A father’s touching gesture went viral on social media — and it’s pretty much guaranteed to hit you in the feels. 

Scott Stuart is a dad from Melbourne, Australia. Like lots of other little boys, his son Colin loves princesses, fairies and pink toys. But he might be an even bigger fan of Frozen and Princess Elsa. 

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/father-son-wear-matching-princess-143402547.html