• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

3 hours ago, Kevin said:

I think we just get caught up in too much trivial stuff.

Having said that, I have to correct myself. Technically it is okay to have an image of it on clothing. So we are good there.

Napoleon Dynamite - Rex Kwon Do demo - YouTube

It’s fine if you’re gonna wear them because you’re going to roundhouse kick someone wearing those bad boys

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Lol you’re so full of shit. 

I'm sorry a group of soccer players hurt your feelz so much that you would root against your own country. Maybe North Korea has a team you can cheer on. 

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I'm sorry a group of soccer players hurt your feelz so much that you would root against your own country. Maybe North Korea has a team you can cheer on. 

Why would I cheer on another group of commies?

Just now, St1ck said:

Seems like a good pairing. You hate the US and so do they. 

I love the US. That’s why I think those dykes on spikes should shut their whore mouths and focus on soccer instead of anti-American political views. 

Just a reminder that Kaepernick sat down during the anthem and people freaked out. Nate Boyer felt like if he was going to protest, maybe do it a little bit more respectfully and that kneeling was better than sitting. Whether you agree or not, at least you had two people that had a difference of opinion but talked it out and compromised on something. 

I know, gay.

7 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I love the US. That’s why I think those dykes on spikes should shut their whore mouths and focus on soccer instead of anti-American political views. 

You know what's anti American? Rooting against the US in the Olympics. 

13 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Those girls don’t represent America. 

According to the United States Soccer Federation and the United States Olympic Committee they do. 

Edited by St1ck

5 hours ago, Kotchman said:

There is a time and place to voice your concerns. The international stage is not the place to voice domestic concerns. I mean I wouldn’t want my son sharing a story of me sharting on the way home from Taco Bell at the school awards banquet 

Odd analogy, but the point is correct

Sporting events should not be used as political platforms

36 minutes ago, Redondo said:

Odd analogy, but the point is correct

Sporting events should not be used as political platforms

I do not like seeing politics work their way into sports either. Sometimes it’s nice to get away from the politics and, traditionally, sports allow us to do that. In this forum people become nasty to each other but we all have a lot in common when we go to the main Angels forum where they keep politics out of that. With that said, Americans have the unique right to voice their opinions on whatever they want. Even the stupid ones that many of these athletes hold. I honestly believe that these liberties will not last forever so may as well exercise these rights while you still can. 

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

For the record, I know we like to think we Americans are pretty special but racism and inequality are global issues. European soccer teams knelt at the beginning of games pretty much all season. These women are doing something that’s been done by plenty of people for the last year plus 

And when supporters were finally allowed to attend they booed them for that.

I think it is ironic that those that rail against totalitarianism are the ones that demand everyone adhere to their rules. 

China is terrible that it stomps on protests against their government's human rights abuse!

Don't you dare kneel at a soccer game in protest of human rights abuse!

It's un-American to exercise your rights as an American!

Please shut up. 

Sorry, that was un-American. 

21 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I think it is ironic that those that rail against totalitarianism are the ones that demand everyone adhere to their rules. 

China is terrible that it stomps on protests against their government's human rights abuse!

Don't you dare kneel at a soccer game in protest of human rights abuse!

It's un-American to exercise your rights as an American!

Please shut up. 

Sorry, that was un-American. 

People who truly care about this country should be proud that others have the right to do things like kneel during the national anthem. That doesn't mean you have to agree with it, but calling it "un-American" is hilarious. 

Every man and woman who fought for this country only fought for the freedoms of those who stand during the national anthem.