• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Lol

I seriously have no idea why you guys have such an issue with that commercial. If you've ever watched UFC on ESPN half the fucking commercials are military recruitment with plenty of war is fun and you will be a badass if you join type shit. 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

I seriously have no idea why you guys have such an issue with that commercial. If you've ever watched UFC on ESPN half the fucking commercials are military recruitment with plenty of war is fun and you will be a badass if you join type shit. 

It’s just that there is no point at all for them to make those commercials like that. 

4 minutes ago, cals said:

We aren’t women raised by lesbians.  If we were then I bet we would see the point. And if that is the demographic they’re looking for then it’s spot on.  I’d rather have a Chinese robot man defending me, but hey, I’m no military genius.

How many college age women that have been raised by lesbians are wanting to join the army? I’m going to go out on a limb and guess the number is rather small and insignificant 

2 minutes ago, cals said:

Maybe because they never had a message directed at them before that said “make your dyke moms proud by killing brown people”.

I assume many of them are probably hardcore SJWs and loathe the imperialist military complex to begin with. I’m sure this will really help the military in their recruiting efforts 

1 hour ago, St1ck said:

This is just the tip of the iceberg. When they lifted DADT they said nothing would change. There was to be no reference to orientation and no celebrations. One year later they gave homosexuals two extra weeks of paid vacation and their own month glorifying their sexual misconduct. 

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

This is just the tip of the iceberg. When they lifted DADT they said nothing would change. There was to be no reference to orientation and no celebrations. One year later they gave homosexuals two extra weeks of paid vacation and their own month glorifying their sexual misconduct. 

I know gay dudes that don't bring up homosexuality as often as you do. 

I’m not saying it’s how I would spend my advertising dollar but maybe they figure if they can show SJWs that killing brown people is more fun than defending brown people who kill that they can kill two birds with one stone.

Yes I can never figure these campaigns. Baby clothing stores spending money recruiting people that can't reproduce. If its gays they want, I would just run a locker room commercial. Promote the fact the military forces straight people to share living quarters with cock gazers

Just now, Kotchman said:

Would you like it if your job paid your gay buddies more?

I'm not talking just about the military. Hell just yesterday there was a conversation about private schools and what do you know seems like good timing for KC to bring up homosexuals. Seems to be be a subject you enjoy talking about. 

17 minutes ago, cals said:

I’m not saying it’s how I would spend my advertising dollar but maybe they figure if they can show SJWs that killing brown people is more fun than defending brown people who kill that they can kill two birds with one stone.

Hmmmmm.....I didn't think of it that way 

Just now, St1ck said:

I'm not talking just about the military. Hell just yesterday there was a conversation about private schools and what do you know seems like good timing for KC to bring up homosexuals. Seems to be be a subject you enjoy talking about. 

There is where you go wrong. Lutherans may be moderate by Cali standards but they have a pretty long history of being liberal in the Bible belt. Back in the day, alcohol use divided protestants. The two main subjects dividing them today are gays and abortion. If I am going to choose a Christian school. I damn sure want to know where they stand on the issues. Granted, most the libs in here don't share my values and just want to separate their kids from the minorities.

19 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

There is where you go wrong. Lutherans may be moderate by Cali standards but they have a pretty long history of being liberal in the Bible belt. Back in the day, alcohol use divided protestants. The two main subjects dividing them today are gays and abortion. If I am going to choose a Christian school. I damn sure want to know where they stand on the issues. Granted, most the libs in here don't share my values and just want to separate their kids from the minorities.

I don't know what to say man. When I think about my kid's education homosexuals don't enter my thought process. You do you though. 

Edited by St1ck

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I don't what to say man. When I think about my kid's education homosexuals don't enter my thought process. You do you though. 

I see your point. I paid zero attention to my sons education through the 1st grade. I went to the school book fair and I saw the shit these schools were promoting. I moved him to a small private school that taught Biblical values. Your kids will be indoctrinated. The only question is which set of values win out. I chose not to give the immoral leftist 8 hours a day to indoctrinate my son.  I set the conditions so that my son would have to be one rebellious fucker to become a liberal.

1 minute ago, Kotchman said:

I see your point. I paid zero attention to my sons education through the 1st grade. I went to the school book fair and I saw the shit these schools were promoting. I moved him to a small private school that taught Biblical values. Your kids will be indoctrinated. The only question is which set of values win out. I chose not to give the immoral leftist 8 hours a day to indoctrinate my son.  I set the conditions so that my son would have to be one rebellious fucker to become a liberal.

Lol 

KC my kids school is part of the Missouri Synod and I’m pretty sure that’s a damn conservative bunch.  

i am sure a few still exists. However, the National majority are pretty liberal. Of course, I have disavowed the southenr baptist for their recent transgressions

2 minutes ago, St1ck said:

I believe religion does. 

It sure does and that was God's plan. Parents say "I want my child to chose religion when he is old enough" The reality is if you wait that long the child already has his religion and it probably taught on tic toc

16 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

It sure does and that was God's plan. Parents say "I want my child to chose religion when he is old enough" The reality is if you wait that long the child already has his religion and it probably taught on tic toc

Or better yet no religion at all.