• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

43 minutes ago, Blarg said:

I think it is ironic that those that rail against totalitarianism are the ones that demand everyone adhere to their rules. 

China is terrible that it stomps on protests against their government's human rights abuse!

Don't you dare kneel at a soccer game in protest of human rights abuse!

It's un-American to exercise your rights as an American!

Please shut up. 

Sorry, that was un-American. 

Oh shit. Time of death (and counting):

Screenshot_20210722-131943_Samsung Internet.jpg

12 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

People who truly care about this country should be proud that others have the right to do things like kneel during the national anthem. That doesn't mean you have to agree with it, but calling it "un-American" is hilarious. 

Every man and woman who fought for this country only fought for the freedoms of those who stand during the national anthem. 

Who said that kneeling was un-American?

2 minutes ago, Lou said:

Shooting dice?

Man On Stoop: I’m sayin’, every Friday night in an alley behind the Cut Rate, we rollin' bones, you know? I mean all them boys, we roll til late.

McNulty: Alley crap game, right?

Man On Stoop: Like every time, Snot, he'd fade a few shooters, play it out til the pot's deep. Snatch and run.

McNulty: What, every time?

Man On Stoop: Couldn’t help hisself.

McNulty: Let me understand. Every Friday night, you and your boys are shooting craps, right? And every Friday night, your pal Snot Boogie… he'd wait til there's cash on the ground and he'd grab it and run away? You let him do that?

Man On Stoop: We'd catch him and beat his ass but ain't nobody ever go past that.

McNulty: I gotta ask ya: If every time Snotboogie would grab the money and run away, why'd you even let him in the game?

Man On Stoop: What?

McNulty: If Snotboogie always stole the money, why'd you let him play?

Man On Stoop: Got to. This America, man.

The real problem with team USA is these tomboys failed to learn 5 essential truths about life  

1. Fugly girls must be mindful of their words. 

2. Fugly girls must learn to cook and suck a mean dick. 

3. Few men adore flat chested women. 

4. Only hot lesbians (if they exist) are potentially cool.

5 A rebellious loud mouth woman must be a gorgeous nympho and own a liquor store  

6 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Looks like people don’t want to watch the SJW Olympics. Oh and lol at blaming it on the gymnast quitting even though the ratings have been shit since the opening ceremonies.

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/nbcuniversal-tokyo-olympics-make-goods-advertising-1235028563/

How are they the "SJW Olympics?" 

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I love watching the evolution of politics on this forum. 

This thread went from laughing at the ridiculous twitter SJW crybabies (which was fun) to basically just anything the libs do that annoys the cons. 

Also the cop thread.

This thread was created over 5 years ago so I think that many on the left and the Democrat party have evolved and now embrace these SJW beliefs and values. It’s no longer just a trend 

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

This thread was created over 5 years ago so I think that many on the left and the Democrat party have evolved and now embrace these SJW beliefs and values. It’s no longer just a trend 

Nope. 

Both sides (!!!) have moved further away from center, to be sure. 

You guys have changed the definition of what an "SJW" is. They're still a vocal minority and they're still retarded.