• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

30 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

'It gets tiring apologizing': Subway franchises want fast-food giant to DROP Megan Rapinoe ads because soccer star's woke politics are driving away customers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9870861/Subway-franchises-want-DROP-Megan-Rapinoe-ads-woke-politics-upsetting-customers.html

She's in your head, in your head
Rent free, rent free, rent free-ie-ie, oh 

On 8/27/2021 at 4:03 PM, cals said:

So I mentioned Goodbye Horses the other day and so that prompted me to listen to it.  I was curious about the song so I googled it and read the Wikipedia page and apparently the songwriter disappeared.  Down the page there was another website where apparently someone found her on twitter.  So the story tells about the contact between the user and Q Lazarus.  In the comments below a bunch of dumb shits ignored the article and got into an argument over the authors use of "him" to describe Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs because we need to respect the fact that he's trans. I clicked it off and came here to vent.

True story.

One day a trans person will do something noteworthy and they will build a statue.

Then months later it will be torn down because it wasn't gender neutral enough. 

A Columbus statue will be put in its place.