• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

37 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Any other decision they would have made would have caused the school more problems with the gay community which, right now, has diplomatic immunity to being told, no.

the clear answer (at least to me) is to build a third facility for the trans kids to use. that way, no one is subjected to their particular needs.

7 hours ago, Tank said:

the clear answer (at least to me) is to build a third facility for the trans kids to use. that way, no one is subjected to their particular needs.

Countdown to LAUSD building tranny bathrooms in all their schools? It will only be a $2 billion or so bond. Pocket change to make the future mental patients happy. 

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Countdown to LAUSD building tranny bathrooms in all their schools? It will only be a $2 billion or so bond. Pocket change to make the future mental patients happy. 

This should be fun to watch.  Considering their last money grab for the kids went down in flames.

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

https://www.outsideonline.com/2405491/vasectomy-climate-change
I only have one kid so I’m doing my part. 

JMO, but it's true.  Biggest thing to contribute to climate change is the ever increasing worldwide population.  But no one will talk about it because the economy, market, guberments are all dependent on a growing population.  So instead you will feel good about putting solar and driving an electric vehicle for your family of 5, while chastising single's driving gas guzzlers saying they don't care about the planet.

4 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

JMO, but it's true.  Biggest thing to contribute to climate change is the ever increasing worldwide population.  But no one will talk about it because the economy, market, guberments are all dependent on a growing population.  So instead you will feel good about putting solar and driving an electric vehicle for your family of 5, while chastising single's driving gas guzzlers saying they don't care about the planet.

Fuckin mexicans

34 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

I know a guy that can solve this problem.

infinity war avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

18 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

What's the neon stuff?

Ah nevermind. I got the Disney app and kids so I'll be forced to figure it out eventually.

A few months ago, my son and I had a dudes night which usually involves an action, adventure or sports related movie.

”Thor Ragnerok” was his choice.

worst fucking movie I think I’ve ever had to endure (and I’ve seen Howard the Duck and Godfather III)

25 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

A few months ago, my son and I had a dudes night which usually involves an action, adventure or sports related movie.

worst fucking movie I think I’ve ever had to endure (and I’ve seen Howard the Duck and Godfather III)

Thor Ragnarok was awesome. It had Jeff Fucking Goldblum

1acec5f9b6801546b7777912c4941636.jpg

44 minutes ago, the dude abides said:

You must have been watching a cheap knockoff called Thor Rangerok. Because Thor Ragnarok is an excellent film.

3 hours ago, calscuf said:

Before he died my dad was fond of saying (regarding Latinos): “They breed like brood sows!”

He grew up on a farm.

And was kind of racist.

i'll bet my dad could out-racist your dad.

he still imitated the way black people talk by talking like amos 'n andy.