• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Can this trend be reversed? SJWs

Adam

7 hours ago, Jason said:

More people should speak out against this stuff

056BBA09-7D69-4746-A0DE-7B256498CD9B.jpeg

How the hell did this become a thing?!?  What idiot librarian thought “ hey, you know what we’ve been missing here? A drag queen reading hour for kids. I’ll make a couple of calls.” Screw these perverts.

6 hours ago, Tank said:

How the hell did this become a thing?!?  What idiot librarian thought “ hey, you know what we’ve been missing here? A drag queen reading hour for kids. I’ll make a couple of calls.” Screw these perverts.

YawningDeepGypsymoth-small.gif

6 hours ago, Tank said:

Yikes.

I mean, there are far better ways to "teach deeper lessons on diversity", but...yikes. 

Why would you think this is "perverted"? 

25 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Yikes.

I mean, there are far better ways to "teach deeper lessons on diversity", but...yikes. 

First let’s look at the age of the child in this photo. Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual are sexual components of life. Children that young should not be sexualized. This could be looked at as grooming. Fully agree there are better ways to teach diversity 

Edited by Jason

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

First let’s look at the age of the child in this photo. Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual are sexual components of life. Children that young should not be sexualized. This could be looked at as grooming. Fully agree there are better ways to teach diversity 

No one is "sexualizing" children here. That's absurd. Are you saying that a child being raised by two mothers or two fathers is being "sexualized"? Because they're going to have a hell of a lot more influence on their children than a random meeting with a drag queen at a PUBLIC library.

I do think bringing in drag queens is overboard, but ultimately they're just actors. They're basically gay clowns. And many of them aren't gay, they're just a flamboyant and weird representation of the culture. 

I just don't understand the "pervert" line. That makes it seem like they're getting something out of this. But why would you think that?

4 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

Yikes.

My view is that it’s a perversion of male and female roles. Many people don’t see drag queens as normal behaving people, and while that may not be a popular view in this day and age of enlightened thinking, there are many who feel this way. I wouldn’t take my child to such an event and would lodge a complaint with management over this. Pushing this kind of behavior on children this young is unnecessary and unwelcome. I’m sure you won’t agree and I’m okay with that.

40 minutes ago, Tank said:

My view is that it’s a perversion of male and female roles. Many people don’t see drag queens as normal behaving people, and while that may not be a popular view in this day and age of enlightened thinking, there are many who feel this way. I wouldn’t take my child to such an event and would lodge a complaint with management over this. Pushing this kind of behavior on children this young is unnecessary and unwelcome. I’m sure you won’t agree and I’m okay with that.

charlie day ok GIF

22 hours ago, Tank said:

Well, there you go.  That's the key to all this, right?  That's the key to a free society.  If you don't like it, don't go.

22 hours ago, Tank said:

No one is "pushing" anything.  The place is holding an event.  If people like or are indifferent to the event, they'll go.  If people don't like the event, they'll stay home.

God bless America!

56 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Well, there you go.  That's the key to all this, right?  That's the key to a free society.  If you don't like it, don't go.

No one is "pushing" anything.  The place is holding an event.  If people like or are indifferent to the event, they'll go.  If people don't like the event, they'll stay home.

God bless America!

Yes, but.

Ok?

1 hour ago, Spirit said:

God bless America!

then i guess it becomes a question of morality for me. why would a place that serves children in this specific event bring in controversial people to do this event? why not just invite several women to read to them, like women who have contributed in some way to the community? i don't see why you'd invite trannies unless you were pushing an agenda.

1 hour ago, Tank said:

then i guess it becomes a question of morality for me. why would a place that serves children in this specific event bring in controversial people to do this event? why not just invite several women to read to them, like women who have contributed in some way to the community? i don't see why you'd invite trannies unless you were pushing an agenda.

How else are people going to become woke? 

3 hours ago, Tank said:

Why not both?  Maybe they feel they're showing inclusion.  Maybe they have patrons who they feel would respond well to this.  Who knows?   The LGBTQMOUSE community I'm sure would support them.  They have kids.  If it's a question of morality, I'd recommend staying away if it conflicts with yours.  I wouldn't go, but hell ... I wouldn't own a gun either.