• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

23 cities with the best quality of life

The only thing #1 about the USA is our military, which costs 4k/year per person(more than what the average person in Montana pays in taxes). 333/mo per person. Not counting what we borrowed from china.  If we didn't hold the world up at gun point our quality of life would suck.

:mellow:

how about the fact an american invented the internet for ****s sake...You know..the thing you used to make this post.

Nobel Prize Winners? Murica

Natural Gas Production? Murica

Olympic medals? Murica

Most valuable brands? Murica

Entertainment? Murica

Space Exploration? Murica

Most highly regarded Universities? Murica

Foreign Aid? Murica

Need I go on?

**** off ya commie bastard. 

Edited by Mr. Meeseeks

The only thing #1 about the USA is our military, which costs 4k/year per person(more than what the average person in Montana pays in taxes). 333/mo per person. Not counting what we borrowed from china.  If we didn't hold the world up at gun point our quality of life would suck.

Well, bye

LOL. A Pavlovian response from Angelspin's Ameritards.

AJ, you only set yourself up with this. You bring decent topics in for discussion but you can't expect everyone to fall in line behind them.

With that said, I voted for the cities who had the big titty blonde with a stein in her hand. 

I live in the highest income county in Texas and in the top 10 in the country.  I look around and think how? Pretty much kind of the sticks but I like it.  Whole Foods won't even come here.  In reality it is based on per-capita and a tiny county so it gets a bump.  Really is a worthless stat in my mind but the county officials like it. 

I definitely agree with the first part.  Their transportation systems are awesome.  That being said, they kind of have to be since gas costs over $7.00 a gallon.

I don't know about the culture.  Things are definitely older there.  

I hate soccer.

could of sworn you were in the locker during the 14 world cup... anyhow another point for topless beaches. 

I'd say you, mtangelsfan, Geoff, and others are rather libertarian. I know you don't like to be labeled, but that seems to be your general political affiliation, no?

I don't like to be labeled either and there are aspects of liberalism/progressivism I don't agree with, or at least feel are lacking, but I'm OK being called a "liberal" or "progressive" because I generally agree with much of it.

AJ, you only set yourself up with this. You bring decent topics in for discussion but you can't expect everyone to fall in line behind them.

With that said, I voted for the cities who had the big titty blonde with a stein in her hand. 

I live in the highest income county in Texas and in the top 10 in the country.  I look around and think how? Pretty much kind of the sticks but I like it.  Whole Foods won't even come here.  In reality it is based on per-capita and a tiny county so it gets a bump.  Really is a worthless stat in my mind but the county officials like it. 

Kudos Kurt.

Haha, no doubt. I admit to enjoying stirring the pot, posting links to liberal sites and then seeing the usual suspects froth at the mouth, thus the Pavlovian comment.