• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trump is gonna win this thing

So a cons point of view is I worked hard for my money and Sheniqua's water broke at the bus station and triplets popped out and why should I pay for that. 

Cons are cool with government contracts in the middle east where they break stuff on purpose just to bill for more.  That isn't your tax dollars. 

I ran for POTUS first thing on my list would be to kill all Government contracts in the middle east.  One day of those is way less than a lifetime of Sheniqua. 

It's statements like yours that absolve the Republican party of responsibility for what they've done. Both sides do it! Yawn.

The political system is ugly, no doubt...but if you can honestly look at what the Republicans do, and say Democrats do the same...you are part of the problem.

Hillary Clinton has her flaws, but she has been in public service for 20+ years, been Sec of State, First Lady, Senator from NY. Her political involvement goes back to the civil rights movement. She is a politician. She's not some cartoon character that has arisen from the ashes of a burned down party. 

The Republican Party nominee is a reality tv star/carnival barker whose initial entrance in to the political arena was flying around the country investigating birth certificates.

But both sides do it.

I won't be the one voting for an "R" or a "D".

Go team!!!!

and your version of Clinton is beyond laughable.  She is bought, paid for and bought again.  She's a bully, a cheat, a liar and probably a criminal.

You keep trying to convince yourself that your "side" is better and I will stay here and watch both sides do the same crap from different angles.

Edited by mtangelsfan

I won't be the one voting for an "R" or a "D".

Go team!!!!

and your version of Clinton is beyond laughable.  She is bought, paid for and bought again.  She's a bully, a cheat, a liar and probably a criminal.

You keep trying to convince yourself that your "side" is better and I will stay here and watch both sides do the same crap from different angles.

Excellent...you keep playing the both sides do it card and be happy in knowledge that you are above it all and better than everyone else.

If you can sit back and actually convince yourself the Republicans and Democrats are exactly the same...and both sides do it...it's probably best that you throw away your vote while waiting for that pink unicorn that is "libertarianism" to show up one day.

I'd be pretty easy to give examples but I think this one speaks volumes.

While Rubio was rightfully panned for being a talking haircut and repeating the same line over and over...what was ignored was just how outrageous what he was saying...the "establishment" choice for the Republican party is actively pushing the idea that the current president is purposefully making decisions to hurt the United States of America. Not that they have different policy views or ideas on how to move forward, but that the current president is executing plans to make the country worse. He is accusing the president of the United States of treason...and it doesn't even rank in the top 10 of outrageous statements made during this campaign cycle.

I don't get it, shouldn't the libs be rooting for Trump?

Their polling data says he loses to Hillary.  Also he supposedly makes Republicans look foolish.  It's a win-win for Dems!

Nobody benefits when one of the two major political parties has gone off the rails.

It's amusing in the short run...but in the long run the political system needs real debates on how the country should move forward.

Real debates are a fantasy as long as the oligarchy is intent to manipulate the population with a two (one) party system. 

Red is right to such an extent that the average republican is kinda stupider than the average democrat academically speaking and that ugly and "dangerous" rhetoric (lies) is effective in consolidating support from the base. 

Excellent...you keep playing the both sides do it card and be happy in knowledge that you are above it all and better than everyone else.

If you can sit back and actually convince yourself the Republicans and Democrats are exactly the same...and both sides do it...it's probably best that you throw away your vote while waiting for that pink unicorn that is "libertarianism" to show up one day.

While Rubio was rightfully panned for being a talking haircut and repeating the same line over and over...what was ignored was just how outrageous what he was saying...the "establishment" choice for the Republican party is actively pushing the idea that the current president is purposefully making decisions to hurt the United States of America. Not that they have different policy views or ideas on how to move forward, but that the current president is executing plans to make the country worse. He is accusing the president of the United States of treason...and it doesn't even rank in the top 10 of outrageous statements made during this campaign cycle.

Why is saying the same line over and over again a problem? 

laugh.  Fear=ISIS.  Fear: Republicans hate the poor.

Until folks like you see through the hypocrisy we will be stuck with morons like Trump or corrupt career politicians like Clinton.

Yeah as long as one party openly advocates for theft and redistribution of property, there will always be a significant number of people who will be influenced by the GOP, even if they're crazy and evil. 

This exactly...I agree with very little on the R side other than a conservative economic policy but it's the issue that I care about most.

If you like your healthcare you can keep your healthcare.

I miss my healthcare.

Higher premiums, higher copay, higher deductible, stuck in an HMO now. No longer qualify for small business rates.

Thanks Obama for letting me keep my healthcare