• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

TV For Sale

I have a three year old Samsung 58 inch plasma TV that I need to get rid of. It is a PN58C7000 3D TV.

It has an issue when displaying a full screen of very light colors (Light Blue, Light Green, White) that it will put a diffused red/purple hazy stripe through the screen. I notice it mostly during golf when they are showing the ball in the sky. If there is any color object on the tv along with the light colors it does not occur. It is brief. It has been going on for a couple months and is usually a sign that the TV will eventually go out.

If anyone wants it I would take $200 for it if you come pick it up. Original cost was $2900, not that it matters. The TV is still very watchable and the red is hardly ever noticeable. Here is more information on the issue: http://forums.cnet.com/7723-13973_102-543174/purple-band-on-plasma-screen/

Flexible on the price, mostly need to get it out of the way because my new TV comes Friday.  PM me or reply here if you want more info.

The TV has 4 HDMI, 2 USB, LAN, DVI, and it is a smart TV so it has all the DLNA stuff and Samsung Apps, etc.

i'm changing my offer to a baker's dozen eggs, $3.50 cash (or it's equivalent), and half a box of stale cocoa pebbles with the box top shredded because my daughter doesn't know squat about how to open a box of cereal.

i'm changing my offer to a baker's dozen eggs, $3.50 cash (or it's equivalent), and half a box of stale cocoa pebbles with the box top shredded because my daughter doesn't know squat about how to open a box of cereal.

Potential deal breaker: has the toy in the cocoa pebbles box been plundered?

Did you try this...before u sell?

I have a PN63C7000 and while fiddling around went to:

Menu >>Picture>>Advanced Settings>>White Balance>>R-Offset

Took the R-Offset to 0 and the purple band went away.

I hope this helps folks!

I have a three year old Samsung 58 inch plasma TV that I need to get rid of. It is a PN58C7000 3D TV.

It has an issue when displaying a full screen of very light colors (Light Blue, Light Green, White) that it will put a diffused red/purple hazy stripe through the screen. I notice it mostly during golf when they are showing the ball in the sky. If there is any color object on the tv along with the light colors it does not occur. It is brief. It has been going on for a couple months and is usually a sign that the TV will eventually go out.

If anyone wants it I would take $200 for it if you come pick it up. Original cost was $2900, not that it matters. The TV is still very watchable and the red is hardly ever noticeable. Here is more information on the issue: http://forums.cnet.com/7723-13973_102-543174/purple-band-on-plasma-screen/

Flexible on the price, mostly need to get it out of the way because my new TV comes Friday.  PM me or reply here if you want more info.

The TV has 4 HDMI, 2 USB, LAN, DVI, and it is a smart TV so it has all the DLNA stuff and Samsung Apps, etc.

Potential deal breaker: has the toy in the cocoa pebbles box been plundered?

sadly, my wife bought a box without any kind of prize. i've put in a preliminary call to my authorney to see what my options are.

Here's my best and final offer - $3.00 + USC gear for all sports + some sweet golf clubs fresh from a garage in Glendale.

Those golf clubs sound older than you're advertising, but would still be a good trade value if you included some eggs.

Stale Cocoa Pebbles?  Uh, what a tragedy.  Me likee the Cocoa Pebbles.  I'll give you $4, a bakers dozen eggs and I will pay for shipping for the Cocoa Pebbles..... and the daughter.