• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official Guns Thread

11 minutes ago, InsideThePark said:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/26/us/amtrak-crash-colorado/index.html

Trains were built for one purpose - to kill.

Ban em.

Off topic, but a few weeks bak i went to a train vs ped suicide. They actually happen all the time, i just hadnt been on one in a while (hppened on different work days, not my area, etc).

Easily the worst looking death you can imagine. Straight of of a horror movie. Suicide alone is already sad, cant imagine why anyone would choose that way to go.

We figuree out who he was a few days later froma missing persons flyer. Back story on why he did was deoressing as hell. 

13 minutes ago, RallyMo said:

I appreciate how reasonable the logic makes me look. It's so inarguably rock solid that I'm fairly certain I won't look silly if I mock somebody that believes differently on this issue.

" inarguably rock solid that I'm fairly certain"

That sounds wishy washy. 

1 minute ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Off topic, but a few weeks bak i went to a train vs ped suicide. They actually happen all the time, i just hadnt been on one in a while (hppened on different work days, not my area, etc).

Easily the worst looking death you can imagine. Straight of of a horror movie. Suicide alone is already sad, cant imagine why anyone would choose that way to go.

We figuree out who he was a few days later froma missing persons flyer. Back story on why he did was deoressing as hell. 

Which one is ten ocho?

o6l0jt-b88703406z.120160502203133000gf2g

About 2 months ago a straight A student 14 year old or so girl tried it in riverside. She lived because she was small enough to fit under the train, but no clue how bad she is (for life)

Video was creepy. Shes just sitting on the tracks indian style, waiting. Train takes like 2 miles to stop so they cant

The train driver on the last one said thos is his 15th ped hes ran over....

Different one that that one. The one i was on i dont think any media mentioned it, was real late at night so not sure they heard about it.

Basically it was a kid, mid to late teens. Failed his drivers test for the 3rd or 4th time and became super depressed because of it.....so the totally gnarly death,because you cant get your license (until you test again)

Sad sad sad. Family made a missing flyer for him, seemed like a really nice family. 

Seriously cant begin to describe how bad of a death it is....

32 minutes ago, Adam said:

Looks like their were two Train - Pedestrian incidents in May in OC.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/train-717251-metrolink-tracks.html

Check out the reporter's twitter handle. lol

This is probably the one Ocho dealt with. What's the story dude? What was the dude's name? Why'd he do it?

I remember when I was in high school a lady killed herself by stepping in front of the train a couple miles down the track from Palmyra over by the intersection of Lincoln/Orange Olive. A dude I know found a couple of her teeth about 100 yards away from where the impact was. There's a fence in between the street and the tracks now.

3 hours ago, nate said:

horribly sad and tragic. what drives people to think that shooting their family is the best option? and yet it happens far too often.

7 hours ago, Angels N Skins said:

Who's job is it to collect and find all the remains? That would suck as you're bound to miss some

Coroner. And they are some weirrrrrd people....seriously, nothing grosses them out.

Im usually pretty good, but have seen some bad stuff. The coroners never seem to mind though

And yes, im sure they missed some. 3 in the morning, in the dark kind of thing....innards spread over a quarter mile...literally random organs completely intact lying around....