• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who else is doing Powerball?

I wonder if they know they have won and can't even imagine the feeling and thoughts going through the winners head.

It's not just life changing money, it's taking care of generations or doing goodwill money. I imagine a lot of pressure coming with that much money. 

Good problem to have, but man....what a trip it would be to read those numbers and the feeling associated with it.

colt4405
Posted Yesterday, 10:06 PM

Wish I was the clerk that sold it. 1% of 1.5 billion is 15M!
________________________________________________________________________________

Well, the business owner (probably Pakistani since it's a 7-11) will get a third of that, around 5 mil, (Closer to 3 after taxes) which isn't chump change either.

Edited by Homebrewer

1) There's a good portion of Chino Hills that's affluent. There is also a huge portion of the city with blue collared people that bought 20+ years ago and have lived there ever since. There is also a big portion of the city that would be considered VERY lower middle class bordering on lower class.

2) It's in San Bernardino County, not Riverside

2) No one from NWA lives in Chino Hills and Snoop has never owned a home in Chino Hills

4) The owner of the 7-11 (who's a super cool dude) got $1 Million today for selling the ticket, not $15 Million

i heard the neighborhood where it was purchased was the shady part of town.

statistically its the poor folks who fund lottery tickets so i think the assumption that it's someone on the lower income of the spectrum that won is likely true, but not always.

maybe it was a blue collar worker (and good for them). 

or maybe it was a trust fund twenty something (good for them too).

any town has good and bad parts.

pretty wild all around. hopefully they are smart with it.

just through it into gov't bonds and live off the interest - thats millions a year.

1) There's a good portion of Chino Hills that's affluent. There is also a huge portion of the city with blue collared people that bought 20+ years ago and have lived there ever since. There is also a big portion of the city that would be considered VERY lower middle class bordering on lower class.

2) It's in San Bernardino County, not Riverside

2) No one from NWA lives in Chino Hills and Snoop has never owned a home in Chino Hills

4) The owner of the 7-11 (who's a super cool dude) got $1 Million today for selling the ticket, not $15 Million

You're the Jeff Fletcher of this thread