• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who else is doing Powerball?

There is a husband and wife at my work and they would both get a share. The husband is the laziest person I've ever worked with and makes my job harder while they declared bankruptcy recently because they don't know how to not spend money. I'd rather never win then watch those two basically get twice as much as the rest of us

Because we're a religious organization that doesn't believe in gambling, we've been told that playing can be cause for our dismissal. Not sure if I'll roll the dice or not on this one. Gonna be hard to pass on this one, though.

Tank if you play you will be damned by eternity in hell.

On a side note, good luck with your picks this week!

as long as no money is exchanged, i'm okay. it's one of the loopholes we enjoy, so don't go ruining everything by blabbing about it.

My gawd this is fuc*in' hilarious.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/7a5ede/reno-911--lottery

Here is a question for those that bought a powerball. 

Did you also buy a Superlotto and Megamillions? 

I bought all three, since hey, $7 million is still $7 million.

I buy MegaMillions at whatever the jackpot is whenever it is day of the drawing before 7 pm and I happen to be in a 7 Eleven or place that sells them. I don't go out of my way. I think like you, a million bucks is all I'd need.

I only buy 1 though. As far as I'm concerned buying more than one increases your odds of winning so insubstantially, that it really doesn't increase your odds at all. Plus I'm not going to spend more than a buck at a time on a lottery ticket, except for this Powerball, which is an exception.

At the direction of the wife and others, I made a return trip to Baker to pick up tickets for Wednesday. Once again, the line at Primm was insane, but virtually nothing in the Land of the World's Tallest Thermometer.

BTW - Before heading home, I hit the gift shop next to the thermometer and met a very nice woman, daughter of the man who conceived and built the thing. The family has now acquired the thermometer and the gift shop, interesting place to stop.

Next weekend I'm out of town, so if this thing carries over into the weekend I will be buying tickets in Virginia.