• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jennifer Lawrence

Blarg

There was this one girl back in high school. She was really pretty but really nice. She hung out with the guys and didn't big time anyone. Pretty much everyone in the high school liked her except for the bitchy girls. She actually ended up being an actress and did a couple of movies and guest appearances on some tv shows. Yvette Nipar.

Jennifer Lawrence makes me think of her.

Edited by mtangelsfan

the pics are pretty boring.

typical 20 year old girl stuff.

I love the cool kids on this board.  Yeah, its pretty boring to see an attractive 25 year old actress, an Academy Award winner, with jizz all over her face.  If you've seen one Oscar winner like that, you've seen 100.

And its so typical of 20-year old girls.

I don't find her to be a good actress at all. In fact any movie I've seen her in her acting was so bad it's distracting and has ruined the movie for me. I find American Hustle unwatchable because of her.

She's kinda hot, but got a weird looking partial dude face going at the same time.

I'd give her a run through though, see if she's worth all the fuss.