• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jennifer Lawrence

Blarg

Rico is the only one that got the reason for the thread.

No, we aren't a bunch of idiots.  Its pretty clear by the two women juxtaposed side by side.  There's no rule that a thread has to maintain the course of the original poster.  I've started many threads that went sideways immediately.

One of my friends got hep A from rimming his gf. Actually he wasn't sure if it was from the rimming or from when they did ass-to-mouth and then made out, but either way he got it from her.

That's not a conversation you want to have with your doctor. "Have you engaged in any sexual conduct which may have caused this?" "Well, actually Doc..."

There's an Aubrey Plaza self gratification video out there, and it's pretty good.

What a fantastic age we live in.

There was some other broad whose "self gratification" video was hacked. I have no idea who it was, but she was incredible. I want to say she was brunette, early 30s, and it was one of the first hacks released. Anyone have any idea who it is?

There was some other broad whose "self gratification" video was hacked. I have no idea who it was, but she was incredible. I want to say she was brunette, early 30s, and it was one of the first hacks released. Anyone have any idea who it is?

Abigail Spencer. There were a few videos of her. A couple of them were pretty graphic, to say the least.