• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Hire this guy's lawyer

http://nymag.com/thecut/2015/12/saudi-millionaire-rape-charge.html?mid=twitter_nymag#

Ehsan Abdulaziz, a Saudi millionaire property developer, was cleared of rape charges in London this week after he claimed that he had tripped and fallen on an 18-year-old girl who was sleeping at his apartment after partying with him, penetrating her by accident.

You know, it's like when you get into situations where everything really slows down and you see everything in slow motion.  This is exactly what happened here.  He tripped and he noticed that his pecker was still hard.  Since this was happening in slow motion, he had time to look for a soft landing for his dong.  Lo and behold, he saw this girls legs wide open and guided himself into her.  He's really proud of himself and thinks that people would really be amazed on how he pulled off this almost impossible physical maneuver.  Instead, he gets arrested for a silly rape charge.  Good thing the jury recognized this injustice and set things right.

i'm trying to imagine the conversation between this guy and his attorney.

"hey stan, i've got an idea on a defense strategy. check this out - we'll argue that you just accidentally fell right into her, hitting the bullseye so to speak, and therefore it wasn't really rape."

"ha ha, no way. you couldn't get a jury to believe that!"

"oh yeah? i'm so good i can sell ice to an eskimo. just watch!"

"okay, irving, you're the expert. let's run with that."

Correct me if I'm wrong, which is entirely possible, but what I think Phillip is saying is that sometimes he accidentally finds the brown hole and not the pink, "even under the most optimal circumstances."

Close, but I actually meant simply finding the right hole.