• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

David Ortiz to retire

Hollyw00d

Hall of fame?

Once all the other guys found guilty either by testing or the court of public opinion get in then he will get in. Before QM and CF8 get butt-hurt I am actually in favor of voting in all of the guys that have the numbers regardless of whether or not they did PEDs or are suspected of that. I wouldn't do an asterisk, but I would point out that they played in that era. Oh and if they tested positive I would also point that out.

Thanks for the forewarning, David so that everyone has 2016 to honor you and give you gifts. Not that that entered your mind or anything.

I am sure he can afford his own gifts. The guy treats people well from what I have read, so I could see him doing something similar to what Rivera did when he retired, which was thank the behind the scenes guys at each stadium.

I love David Ortiz - one of my favorite players to watch. I'll always remember his epic home run in game 4 of the 2004 ALCS against the Yankees. 12th inning, 2-run homer to win the game. The Red Sox went on to win three more to beat the Yankees after being down 0-3, and then win their first World Series in, what, 90 years? Such great baseball drama.

I love David Ortiz - one of my favorite players to watch. I'll always remember his epic home run in game 4 of the 2004 ALCS against the Yankees. 12th inning, 2-run homer to win the game. The Red Sox went on to win three more to beat the Yankees after being down 0-3, and then win their first World Series in, what, 90 years? Such great baseball drama.

Mods, can you do something about this?