• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Butcher and Baylor fired

Thomas

Ok but explain to me where I'm wrong. I guess I could just look at it different in that in baseball you're only really fired if they're still paying you to be gone. These two no longer had contracts, in my mind there's a difference.

You are correct.  They are not being fired their contracts ended.

But the AW haters prefer 'firing'

Not really surprised with Baylor. When you think about it, the lineup was producing in his absence in 2014, and 2015 rolls around and they struggle.

But Butcher, gotta figure that was a tough one to swallow for Scioscia.

I'd be on board with Black or Gubicza for pitching coach, Dino Ebel heading back out to 3B, Roenicke coming back to the bench, and then someone like Matt Williams, Chili Davis or even Wally Joyner taking over the hitting coach spot.

So when the Angels don't re-sign Victorino and Iannetta will we get a thread about them being fired?

You really are trolltastic, and its amusing how you and a couple other posters on this thread enjoy being so much better fans than the others.

Most of us would be just as happy today if the headline said that "Butcher and Baylor are gone."

They are gone, and I can't imagine that any posters care about the semantics.  If some do, feel free to point them out.

You really are trolltastic, and its amusing how you and a couple other posters on this thread enjoy being so much better fans than the others.

Most of us would be just as happy today if the headline said that "Butcher and Baylor are gone."

They are gone, and I can't imagine that any posters care about the semantics. If some do, feel free to point them out.

Thanks for your feedback yk, I'll file it under I don't give a shit. It's less about the people on here and more about what I'm reading on Twitter as it relates to them being "fired". Oh and being referred to as a troll from you is hypocrisy at its finest. Have a good day buddy.

Time to get the band back together.  Black and Roenicke.  Although Roenicke is currently working for the dogs.  

And Black might like the proximity.  Reason he loved the SD job was it was close to home.  

But I think more moves are coming.  Discar, Ebel.  How about Rick Wilson?  

Thanks for your feedback yk, I'll file it under I don't give a shit. It's less about the people on here and more about what I'm reading on Twitter as it relates to them being "fired". Oh and being referred to as a troll from you is hypocrisy at its finest. Have a good day buddy.

If I followed you on twitter....

I've been screaming for "Just Throw Strikes" Butchy's head for years.

Bout' freakin time..just a few years too late.

The hitters had no plan up there for a while. New blood was needed in the hitting dept for a long time too.

Not everyone who needed to go is gone yet..lets hope the second and third round of canning's take care of a few more..

And I hope to hell this pisses Scioscia off so much that he opts out!