• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

College Football 2015 season

The Play II

The ACC has admitted that their officiating crew made several mistakes during that play, and it should not have been a touchdown for Miami. The crew has been suspended - yet Duke will still be charged with a loss, and the officials' screwups have probably decided a division race and the playoff matchup.

ACC suspends Miami-Duke officials 2 games after controversial finish

The ACC has admitted that their officiating crew made several mistakes during that play, and it should not have been a touchdown for Miami. The crew has been suspended - yet Duke will still be charged with a loss, and the officials' screwups have probably decided a division race and the playoff matchup.

ACC suspends Miami-Duke officials 2 games after controversial finish

has there ever been a case where officials have said they were going to reverse the decision of the on-field officials and reverse the outcome of the game? seems like that ought to be an option when there were mistakes made.

• 2 weeks later...

LOL at FAU taking #8 Florida to OT.

That game was brutal to watch. Florida had no offense whatsoever. The tying FAU touchdown came on a play in which the rushing defender came from behind the QB and knocked the ball out of his hand just as he started to pass. Another defender recovered it in the end zone. FAU had the ball go off the hands of receivers in the end zone on two separate plays in the overtime or they would have won the game.

Florida has no kicking game. Their placekicker missed two field goals, plus the extra point on their touchdown in OT (they had the ball first).

All of this said, Jim McElwain has done a miraculous job getting ten wins out of this team. Will Muschamp's cromagnon approach to offense left offensive skill players unwilling to even visit campus.

Say goodbye, Urban.

seriously? i don't think that's even on the table, especially coming off a national championship. one loss last year, and one loss this year - he's safe.

the bigger concern is two marquee players in elliot and jones stating they're leaving, and elliot being very upset about the play calling yesterday. they're a pretty deep team, but it's never a good thing when any of your stars publicly complain about things.

seriously? i don't think that's even on the table, especially coming off a national championship. one loss last year, and one loss this year - he's safe.

the bigger concern is two marquee players in elliot and jones stating they're leaving, and elliot being very upset about the play calling yesterday. they're a pretty deep team, but it's never a good thing when any of your stars publicly complain about things.

the Buckeyes showing their true colors.

they should be benched for the Michigan game.... but they won't be.

I'm sure that I am joining about 95 percent of the country in becoming a gigantic Stanford fan for the week. Notre Dame at #4 is a joke. They are barely scraping past unranked teams, and because they played Clemson tight in a driving rainstorm, suddenly they are a juggernaut.

ND just lost their qb... again

the Buckeyes showing their true colors.

they should be benched for the Michigan game.... but they won't be.

elliot apologized and had a long talk with meyers. i'm willing to chalk it up to being emotional and upset about the game. from what i can tell he's been a good kid. cradle jones doesn't have enough history to complain about playing time.