• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

College Football 2015 season

elliot apologized and had a long talk with meyers. i'm willing to chalk it up to being emotional and upset about the game. from what i can tell he's been a good kid. cradle jones doesn't have enough history to complain about playing time.

Of course he apologized. That's  SOP once you're outed as a selfish ingrate.

Went to the Duck - Beaver game hoping the Beavers would keep it within 30. That punt return and huge run by Nall had Duck fans around us really quiet. Anderson gets a couple years until his recruits start showing up but I think the future is bright for the Beavers and the Ducks are trending the wrong direction

Sure, but Oregon State jut went winless in conference, wouldn't that be trending in the wrong direction? Nowhere to go but up I suppose now. With a healthy Vernon Adams, Oregon could very likely be in the playoff discussion again too. Oh well.

Agreed. If he stayed healthy I think they'd be in. They still have a ton of weapons on offense, but their defense is embarrassing and without Vernon they looked terrible. He was a 1 year band-aid and without Adams next year they will struggle unless Allie (sp?) improves in a big way

Just finished watching the Florida State-Florida game. Jim McElwain has run out of miracles. The offense consists of freshmen, and players who were so far down the recruiting pecking order that they were willing to sign with Will Muschamp. Florida will not score against Alabama. Florida Atlantic held them scoreless in the first half last week, and the offense scored nothing today, with only a safety on a sack breaking the shutout. Florida's kicking game again contributed nothing, with two misses on two field goal attempts.

McElwain has the program heading in the right direction, but it is going to take some time to get enough offensive talent in camp after four years of it bypassing UF.

Meanwhile the Beavers have maybe their best recruiting class ever coming in with a coach with a history of making teams better over time.

Meanwhile, they also finished winless in-conference... Of course they should improve. Oregon is likely to regress, but who knows? Maybe Jonsen as a redshirt freshman comes in and plays well. For the time being though, I am looking forward to the possibility of another 10 win, top 10 finish this season.