• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

College Football 2015 season

UCLA better cover their nuts next week.  

Not making any excuses on that one.  The refs had zero control of the game on that play the lineman had the ball on the ground and the ref never blew the whistle so Boise players jumped on the ball and started to strip the ball....I don't think the ref ever blew the whistle.

Three times Boise had a false starts and the refs blew the whistle about 2 seconds after the snap and about half the guys were playing and half were standing around.  Players getting testy because they are getting hit by guys going full speed.  BYU player leveled a RB and the running back was playing but three boise players were blocking at full speed.  On one play when BYU scored the DB leveled a BYU WR five yards behind the play.  When Magnum scored on a QB sneak the refs never blew the whistle or signaled TD when he was about 1 yard in the endzone and the boise player drug him two yards back and threw him down.

I think we lose by about 14-17 next week but if Mangum is within striking distance next game then watch out.

This next post is for Nate. 

It really shows just how nasty and dirty of a team BYU really is.  This is an article that compiled the flagrant fouls and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties from 2003 to 2012.  

Here is the link:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jakel11/who-are-the-dirtiest-teams-in-college-football-answer-the-on#.suELpGo7m

Here is a graphic of the top teams over that time frame:

enhanced-buzz-14934-1379403518-11.jpg

This was my favorite part of the article:

"The most misbehaving team of the last decade in a single season: last year’s UCLA squad (2012 team), which racked up a remarkable 45 personal fouls and eight unsportsmanlike conducts over the course of 14 games"

Here is the entire data breakdown:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mCicM39-x3gie_Q8BgGTc7335y8ghKyZ5hTpZYQZNTw/edit#gid=0

Just in case you don't want to read it: BYU was the 89th highest penalized team when it comes to personal fouls and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.  I am ashamed as an alumnus that we were that high......but at least we were not top 10 or had the worst flagged season on record. 

Looks like both teams this Saturday need to cover their nut sacks!!!! Should be a fun game.  

Edited by Stevestevens

Lol ok. BYU has in the last 3 games... Had a player run at and punch a player in the head, take out a guy at his knees and punch a guy in the dick.

By the way, BYU isn't suspending the guy for punching another player in the dick.

Nate in now way am I condoning hitting a player in the head or punching his dick. Taking out a player at his knees? C'mon Nate. Was it late? yes. That type of hit happens every Saturday. Just last game our best WR get hit right in the knee and didn't play the rest of the game. A 6'5" receiver getting hit in the knee when he is outstretched and jumping. Our best DL is out for getting an illegal chop block. It is freakin' football. It happens. I am just not lame enough to make those into vines and tweet them out to the world.

The fight at Memphis was a total joke. After we loss in OT they had three defenders ran taunting our QB all the way to OUR sideline. Our center got in their face and some guy took off his helmet and started to hit him from behind. The fight was disgusting. Our team was disgusting.....but Memphis started that crap 100%.

Just so you know you probably did not watch the game but Boise had 3 unsportsmanlike conduct penalties to our one nut punch. I should have tweeted all those out in cool little vines saying how dirty Boise State is but I have a life.

You seem overly enamored with BYU. Get over it. You guys should mop the field with us. You are more athletic at every position. Congrats.

Let us enjoy our two seconds of fame and being the media darlings until we flame out and end the season 8-4 and play some fifth place pac12 team in the Vegas Bowl.

Edited by Stevestevens

Excellent rationalizing.  Bronco has been known as a dirty coach since way before he got to BYU.  Recent actions just exemplify it.

Facts Nate.  I would like to know what he did "way before he got to BYU"?

I brought facts to the argument.  UCLA was the most penalized team in 2012 for late hits and cheap shots.  The most "dirty" team of the last decade. Facts nate.  What you got? How has Bronco been dirty long before he went to BYU.  I have never heard any of this?  What vines you got this time?  

still waiting to hear what crazy things Bronco did at New Mexico, Oregon State and Northern Arizona.  I personally think Bronco is a terrible head coach and should have been fired three years ago but he has always been a class act and stand up guy.  He is known as one of the good guys in college football from everything I have heard from other coaches.  So if he is a bad guy I would love to know because that would give me all the more reason to want him fired.  

What do you got Nate?

Facts Nate.  I would like to know what he did "way before he got to BYU"?

I brought facts to the argument.  UCLA was the most penalized team in 2012 for late hits and cheap shots.  The most "dirty" team of the last decade. Facts nate.  What you got? How has Bronco been dirty long before he went to BYU.  I have never heard any of this?  What vines you got this time?  

If you've watched a lot of Pac 12 games you'd realize just how incompetent the refs are. Take a look at that graph and take note of the Power 5 conference teams. Remember, spiking the ball, taking your helmet off and high-stepping into the endzone are given unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. Doesn't necessarily mean that a player is nut-punching an opponent.

You guys should mop the field with us. You are more athletic at every position. Congrats.

Let us enjoy our two seconds of fame and being the media darlings until we flame out and end the season 8-4 and play some fifth place pac12 team in the Vegas Bowl.

Ha. Nice try.

This isn't like we're playing some scrub school like Idaho or Grambling. You're ranked #19 in the country.

Edited by Lou