• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

College Football 2015 season

He has better players at every single position than UCLA has on offense.  All he does is make short throws.  Or he throws to wide open receivers.  Clemson should probably cover that tight end instead of just releasing him down field like that.

16-25

335 yds (13.4 avg vs 8.6 Watson)

2 TD

0 int

Efficiently being sized for a ring

16-25

335 yds (13.4 avg vs 8.6 Watson)

2 TD

0 int

Efficiently being sized for a ring

Nice stat game for sure. He's a mediocre player surrounded by NFL talent. Kind of like a worse version of Ken Dorsey. That Clemson secondary was Oregon-level bad. Saban's now 5-0 in national championships. As a Dolphins fan, I absolutely loathe that 5'6" POS, but he might go down as the greatest college coach of all time... which only adds fuel to the fire of my hatred for him.

Nice stat game for sure. He's a mediocre player surrounded by NFL talent. Kind of like a worse version of Ken Dorsey. That Clemson secondary was Oregon-level bad. Saban's now 5-0 in national championships. As a Dolphins fan, I absolutely loathe that 5'6" POS, but he might go down as the greatest college coach of all time... which only adds fuel to the fire of my hatred for him.

Agree. Nate said he is bad, which he obviously isn't. He does what's asked of him. He got the ball to his playmakers, didn't turn it over and hit the big passes when he needed to. Efficient.

Would you like Saban if he was 5'11" ?

I haven't watched hardly any nfl or college ball this season but last night I committed to watch the game. I wonder how Clemson won any games with their Swiss cheese secondary.

They have a very athletic, mobile quarterback that for the most part makes good decisions. But once they handed the ball to the defense they handed the game to Alabama that had, what Lou described perfectly, a just good enough quarterback. Good enough to find receivers with no one within 20 yards of them for easy yardage.

It is probably talent deficiency but it also looked as though they had poor coaching.

Dear Alabama,

Time to slap a logo on your helmets. It's no longer 1951 when people didn't mind being bored.

Signed,

America

240683516_e98bb2532a_o.jpg

df42b0a30254276bcb5a4ad6190e6597.jpg

congrats on finding pictures from july. here's what their helmets look like by january:

ohio-state-football-helmets-afecfc442e60