• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Don Orsillo coming to the Angels?

KevinJ14

You don't know me very well, do you? Why don't you quit being such an asswipe?

Well i have met you once before and you were a pleasant woman, but I don't appreciate being called that by you. If you want to give up Angels baseball on mute, if Victor is replaced, then I feel sorry for you.

Have it your way, and if you decide to crank the volume up, should a change happen, you know where to find me to admit your hasty decision was a mistake, and to apologize for unjustly name calling me.

Have a good evening.

I like Orsillo but would be really bummed to see Rojas go. Poor guy has watched a lot of shitty baseball since he's been here. He seems like the kind of guy who would take leaving very gracefully. Just seems to be happy to be around the game

He grew up watching shitty baseball for a living. He should be used to it. Frankly, I don't believe he's going anywhere. I think this is a silly rumor.

Well i have met you once before and you were a pleasant woman, but I don't appreciate being called that by you. If you want to give up Angels baseball on mute, if Victor is replaced, then I feel sorry for you.

Have it your way, and if you decide to crank the volume up, should a change happen, you know where to find me to admit your hasty decision was a mistake, and to apologize for unjustly name calling me.

Have a good evening.

Well I am quite a pleasant woman, when I am not being a bitch.  I am sorry that I called you a name, but you do come off as quite condescending.  Pretty sure you have heard that before. 

I am usually better at scrolling.

Well I am quite a pleasant woman, when I am not being a bitch. I am sorry that I called you a name, but you do come off as quite condescending. Pretty sure you have heard that before.

I am usually better at scrolling.

Just because I'm right all of the time doesn't mean I'm talking down to you. I would like to see the switch to see if you could really give up the audio of Angels baseball.

I can't. I've hated Terry Smith for years but what am I going to do? Still have to hear those games.

Darron Sutton was cast out for telling it like it is on Angel Talk after the games, something that Terry is unable to do.

Terry is bland on the radio, because he wants to keep his job, consequently I don't hate Terry, I put the blame (as I'm beginning to do with many, er most, er all of the problems in this organization...on the boss. 

When people complain about Gubi, they have dozens of concrete examples.  Same with Smith. 

When people complained about Hudler, they had specific examples.  Lots of them. (I personally liked Hud).

The main complaint about Victor from Soto has been that he's "sarcastic".  And I remember one specific example about a fly out, and Victor mentioned that Trout was left on deck. 

And another person doesn't like "Drive home safely".  

Well, call the feds.  In this dreck of a season, if those are the biggest complaints, I am failing to see the problem.

When people complain about Gubi, they have dozens of concrete examples.  Same with Smith. 

When people complained about Hudler, they had specific examples.  Lots of them. (I personally liked Hud).

The main complaint about Victor from Soto has been that he's "sarcastic".  And I remember one specific example about a fly out, and Victor mentioned that Trout was left on deck. 

Well, call the feds.  In this dreck of a season, if those are the biggest complaints, I am failing to see the problem.

I agree.

For a site that thrives on sarcasm, I find it funny that people don't like the occasional sarcastic remark (probably driven by frustration) by Victor.  Personally, I find it refreshing that Victor is voicing what most of us are thinking.

Pretty much.  All of our announcers are basically replaceable to me besides Victor, Langston is fine as well.  Does everything really have to be so PC and "tow the company line" all the time?  God forbid someone that can actually call out a stupid play or a dumb decision because it's too sarcastic or negative.

It seems like people have replaced the word "realism" with "negativity" in their minds when it comes to analyzing this snore of a team.

Darron Sutton was cast out for telling it like it is on Angel Talk after the games, something that Terry is unable to do.

Terry is bland on the radio, because he wants to keep his job, consequently I don't hate Terry, I put the blame (as I'm beginning to do with many, er most, er all of the problems in this organization...on the boss.

As much as I like to bitch about Arte and Scioscia, I doubt they are threatening to fire Smith if he indicates the score of the game or how many runners are in base on the air.

What bugs me a bit about Goobee is that when he talks, he breaks up his sentences so much with unnecessary pauses and then he puts too much emphasis on certain words. I realize he's an ex player rather than a professional announcer but he could work on the fluididty of his speaking

"And with a THREE-ONE count...............................Albert just KNNNNEWWWWWWW..................................he was getting a fastball................and he just CRRRRRRUSHED it to left field.

Edited by Angel Dog and Beer

I'd love to see someone get blasted with a helmet nachos

Saw it happen at last home stand.  Wife complaining to hubby as they are walking down steps. He suddenly turns around to give her a piece of his mind and accidentally knocks her "fully loaded" helmet out of her hands and onto a guy's lap sitting on the aisle.  Got real messy after that!

Saw it happen at last home stand.  Wife complaining to hubby as they are walking down steps. He suddenly turns around to give her a piece of his mind and accidentally knocks her "fully loaded" helmet out of her hands and onto a guy's lap sitting on the aisle.  Got real messy after that!

That's $16!!

Langston is awesome!  Maybe I am a little bias because he gave me the baseball he was warming up with in the bullpen was I was a kid at the game but there is no way he is being replaced.  I actually like Terry Smith and think he does an excellent job with the play by play and the fact that he needs to answer all those callers every night most of which sound like they have no idea what is going on or what the internet is.  I don't care if Gubi is gone but I would hope Victor stays. Once in a while, Gubi does say some interesting things from an ex pitchers point of view but if someone is leaving, I hope it's him.

Count me in with those who do not want to see Victor go.  I like him a lot.  I wouldn't mind the Angels bringing Langston to TV with Victor and Gubi to radio with Smith.

Being all of this come from a dude on Twitter and on baseball blog, I'm calling bullshit on the entire thing.