• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Don Orsillo coming to the Angels?

KevinJ14

lol... and Eddie Bane.

If Tim Mead is next, I'm done with this team.

Chuck, you work for a big corporation, I believe. Or did in the past. You know big orgs have turnover. Favorites go. Even the long-time people go.

As a Media, now PR guy, I have always admired Tim. And he's always been a standup guy. But even refreshing the staff now and then isn't a bad thing. New ideas, new programs. I surely hope Tim is around for a long long time.

Guys like Tim and the Lakers John Black treat media well.

Orsillo does national stuff for Fox already I believe. Maybe this is sweetening the deal for this guy and ultimately replacing Joe Buck in the post season

That would be amazing, but is anybody ever really going to replace Joe Buck?  He's been absolutely terrible since day 1 and they still trot him out there for every major sporting event.

strad, lets be honest.  this is kind of trend now.  criticizing arte's administration is a quick way to catch the next train out of town.  I'm honestly surprised Langston hasn't been shown the door yet.  Maybe arte doesn't own a radio.

Gubi's not an idiot.  He knows exactly how to keep his job

strad, lets be honest.  this is kind of trend now.  criticizing arte's administration is a quick way to catch the next train out of town.  I'm honestly surprised Langston hasn't been shown the door yet.  Maybe arte doesn't own a radio.

Gubi's not an idiot.  He knows exactly how to keep his job

I can't believe you just called Dipoto an idiot