• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gunshots at MIT

Law enf. source to CBS: #bostonmarathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev had 'jihadi' videos on his web accounts. - @petermaercbs

Call me ignorant, I don't care, I wouldn't want to be know as a Muslim for anything in today's world anymore

No doubt... Hopefully folks will keep their cool, and leave peace-loving Muslims/Arabs alone

Since Nikita said "We will bury you" to us back in the early 60s, I only have this to say to you Daddy Loser.

We will bury you, if you try anything on this country of ours!

Good post. You are obviously aware of something that most here aren't: pimpmyteam is the father.

Law enf. source to CBS: #bostonmarathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev had 'jihadi' videos on his web accounts. - @petermaercbs

Call me ignorant, I don't care, I wouldn't want to be know as a Muslim for anything in today's world anymore

That's impossible. The lamestream media would never report something like that.

From the different news outlets, it seems that the suspect isn't locked-down to a specific house since they keep showing Officers running around from location to location.  Sounds more like there is a huge outer-perimeter, and they're checking leads within that perimeter.

I'm proud of the losers' uncle for calling them garbage.

For freaking once, someone didn't say something like "My nephew is a good boy.", when the opposite is obviously true!

As for the POS' father, who says "H_ll will break loose in the USA" if his son dies...

Go to h_ll!

This is another reason I love you, AO.

You'll state your disdain and even call someone a pos, but still take the time to sensor the word hell.

The staties are going to execute a controlled explosion at the suspect's house. Probably booby trapped.

gotta wonder where they got all of their explosives. that may be a key in figuring out if they're connected to a larger group or working independently.

like everyone else, i sure would like to know why they did any of this.

NBC News' Pete Williams said earlier Friday morning that the two suspects likely had "foreign military training," and had been in the country for about a year.

Later he said they were brothers, and added, "They were legal permanent residents. They were in this country legally, at least a year. They appear to be from Turkey, possibly Chechens from Turkey. That seems to be the nationality here."