• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gunshots at MIT

The accused Marathon bombers wore expensive clothes and drove brand-new Porsches, Range Rovers and Mercedes — and were in a rush for their car the day after the bombing, says a Cambridge auto body shop owner.

Gilbert Junior, owner of the Cambridge -based Junior Auto Body, said he saw one of the accused bombers Tuesday morning and “knew something was wrong right away.”

“He was nervous, and biting his nails, and he wanted his girlfriend’s car right away even though I hadn’t fixed it yet,” he said.

Junior said the two were from Russia and used to live in Turkey. He said they belonged to a group of friends from Turkey. He said they paid him in cash and he never knew their names. He knew them only as “the brothers.”

“They drive new cars all the time, like Porsches, Range Rovers, all the time. They change cars all the time,” he said. 

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/04/mechanic_suspect_was_in_rush_for_car_day_after_bombing

The accused Marathon bombers wore expensive clothes and drove brand-new Porsches, Range Rovers and Mercedes — and were in a rush for their car the day after the bombing, says a Cambridge auto body shop owner.

Gilbert Junior, owner of the Cambridge -based Junior Auto Body, said he saw one of the accused bombers Tuesday morning and “knew something was wrong right away.”

“He was nervous, and biting his nails, and he wanted his girlfriend’s car right away even though I hadn’t fixed it yet,” he said.

Junior said the two were from Russia and used to live in Turkey. He said they belonged to a group of friends from Turkey. He said they paid him in cash and he never knew their names. He knew them only as “the brothers.”

“They drive new cars all the time, like Porsches, Range Rovers, all the time. They change cars all the time,” he said. 

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2013/04/mechanic_suspect_was_in_rush_for_car_day_after_bombing

"things that should have been reported" for $100... If it seems out of place, it probably is.

They should have fled to Newport Coast and just blended in.

Pretty crazy to wake up and see the social media feed, then read the news articles, then see a recount of everything here.

Sounds like a lot of erroneous and egregious news reporting along with a lot of blatantly ignorant and prejudice assumptions from some posters here. Pretty shameful.

The only assumption I'd be willing to make is these two guys were well funded and probably had "handlers". I think that's a reasonable assumption.

I don't think it's "prejudice" to report that he calls his world view Islam. There is a long-standing, and deadly, history of Czechnyan terrorism and the country is over 70% Muslim.

The only assumption I'd be willing to make is these two guys were well funded and probably had "handlers". I think that's a reasonable assumption.

I don't think it's "prejudice" to report that he calls his world view Islam. There is a long-standing, and deadly, history of Czechnyan terrorism and the country is over 70% Muslim.

They have to be careful with all that no matter what the case may be.

If you think they won't ultimately cover that if it's substantiated, you're kidding yourself to fuel you notions. They'll dig into motivation. It happened with 9-11 and it will happen here.

Which would be fine and dandy if you read through this and find that after words like Middle Eastern and jihadist were thrown around that we found out they were Chechnyan and still have no motives to speculate on.

Again, ignorant assumptions from internet message board posters.

I felt really proud all day yesterday to be an American seeing the Boston Bruins national anthem and it doesn't take long to see the Americans I'm not too proud of.