• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gunshots at MIT

They should lock-down this perimeter til daylight, and do door-to-door safety checks of residents only now ( I mean to say conduct only residence searches until daylight).  Do they have reverse-911 there?  Can call residents to advise them of incident, and to stay locked indoors.

From what I gathered:

MIT Shooting - 1 suspect dead, 1 suspect detained

Watertown - 1 suspect detained.

But it is very confusing right now with multiple stories going on at once.

Whoa, there's more than 2 people? Thought this was the marathon bombers. Trying to catch up on all of this. I fell asleep about 6 hours ago and just woke up lol

They should lock-down this perimeter til daylight, and do door-to-door safety checks of residents only now ( I mean to say conduct only residence searches until daylight).  Do they have reverse-911 there?  Can call residents to advise them of incident, and to stay locked indoors.

They have reported to start doing door to door check in Watertown. Instructing people to verify that it's the police knocking on their door.

Whoa, there's more than 2 people? Thought this was the marathon bombers. Trying to catch up on all of this. I fell asleep about 6 hours ago and just woke up lol

It is supposedly marathon bombers. There is conflicting reports. Multiple Boston media reports have suspect 1 (black hat) as dead. 

However, with all the police activity that went on earlier, I would not be surprised if there was more than 2. Suspect 2 (white hat) is supposedly been identified as Sunil Tripali or w/e his name was, the missing Brown College student. 

They have reported to start doing door to door check in Watertown. Instructing people to verify that it's the police knocking on their door.

Heard that on Fox News... Searching for bombers in darkness is inherently not safe... lol.  But, they've gotta check-the-well-being of residents too.

I would like to see a trial of one of these psychotic tools, in order to get confirmation/info on what their plan was... then tie him to a pole in the bomb-proof room, surrounded by his devices (after he's found guilty of course; sorry liberals)