• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gunshots at MIT

Is that what she said they were recently or how they had been in the past? Did she specifically say that they were this way when they bombed and killed innocent people or was it said in a kind of "how the hell did they turn into this" kinda way?

i think it was either abc or fox news that interviewed someone (an attorney) who had prosecuted a lot of serial rapist cases where the rapist was married with kids and led a very normal life during the day, but then turned into a monster at night, and people were devastated/shocked to find out about the double life. could be the case here.

I love you, too.

Since you want to join in (I assume you didn't start posting just to take a shot at me)...

What's your take on people telling news sources about the person that they actually knew rather than the person that they didn't know that murders innocent people?

I have no problem with it, I would probably do the same thing in their position.

Not at all Rally, I'm just tired of so many heinous crimes being carried out, where even though the relative doesn't mean for it to do so, the relative throws gas on the fire of the victims by saying "My son/nephew is a good boy."  

I just wish that someone, sometime, would simply say "No comment".    Heaven forbid if my daughter ever did something like that, it's what I would say.    The victims are suffering enough without having to hear the "good boy" statement, as if the relative is trying to deny what happened.   Not what the victim's family needs to be reading  

I'm just sick of radical arabs and/or islamic militants ****ing things up for good hearted, every day arabs and muslims. These guys aren't Arab, but half of the idiots in this country are just going to associate them with arabs because they have islam tied in with them.

Having my last night on the no fly list makes traveling more stressful than it should be.

As for the family, I get they want to believe that their relatives are great people and would never do such a thing, my beef is why the hell does the media keep on showing interviews with these people? I had the same beef with CNN during the Newtown shootings and how they kept airing interviews with children. Stop focusing on the family, focus on the issue at hand. However, his father saying all hell will break loose if his boy is hurt, I do take issue with that.

There is a photo going around that originated on reddit I believe of the dead body of the older brother. I saw it, I thought it looked photoshop. 

NOTE: Graphic death photo circulating, purporting to show body of suspected bomber killed in shootout w/ police; no confirmation it's him

https://twitter.com/NewsBreaker