• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

By the way, it was probably discussed here, but the EPA loosening rules on asbestos has to be one of the most corrupt and despicable things that our government has done.  It is a highly toxic substance that there is no doubt causes cancer and is literally banned in every other first world country.

By the way, you wouldn't believe what country produces by far the most asbestos... you guessed it, Russia!

1 hour ago, nate said:

By the way, it was probably discussed here, but the EPA loosening rules on asbestos has to be one of the most corrupt and despicable things that our government has done.  It is a highly toxic substance that there is no doubt causes cancer and is literally banned in every other first world country.

By the way, you wouldn't believe what country produces by far the most asbestos... you guessed it, Russia!

I hadn't heard this.  

Here is what snopes says:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/is-epa-allowing-asbestos-products/

as usual, it is how one looks at it.  I personally think they should just get rid of it all.

5 minutes ago, nate said:

This story confuses me.  Why would there be a separate law just for military personnel?  The practice should be legal or illegal, bottom line.

36 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

This story confuses me.  Why would there be a separate law just for military personnel?  The practice should be legal or illegal, bottom line.

Lenders often target military personnel so there have been specific laws to protect them, you know, cause they are preoccupied protecting the country.

Those lenders lobby groups are trying to get the laws changed.

2 minutes ago, nate said:

Lenders often target military personnel so there have been specific laws to protect them, you know, cause they are preoccupied protecting the country.

Those lenders lobby groups are trying to get the laws changed.

I get that, I just don't understand why it is singular. Maybe the entire practice should be eliminated.

47 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

Please, if it wasn't republicans it would be some other group.

Republicans have done everything they can to make sure Americans are poorly educated, while also limiting regulations that would protect them from the people who pray on the uneducated.

2 minutes ago, nate said:

Republicans have done everything they can to make sure Americans are poorly educated, while also limiting regulations that would protect them from the people who pray on the uneducated.

This post is completely, totally and unsurprisingly hyperbolic.

see what I did there

20 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

This post is completely, totally and unsurprisingly hyperbolic.

see what I did there

Say all you want.  Republicans have done nothing but gut education funding, and regulations which protect consumers for decades.  And especially this administration.