• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Lhalo

1 hour ago, tdawg87 said:

I've never had a problem with USPS. 

One time I was looking out the window and saw the mail guy pull up to the box, put the mail in and then drive off. I went to the box and it had one of those “sorry we missed you” for a parcel. He marked that owner wasn’t home. I went to the post office three times and he never tried to deliver it again. Package was sent back to the shipper. Lazy fucks 

26 minutes ago, Jason said:

One time I was looking out the window and saw the mail guy pull up to the box, put the mail in and then drive off. I went to the box and it had one of those “sorry we missed you” for a parcel. He marked that owner wasn’t home. I went to the post office three times and he never tried to deliver it again. Package was sent back to the shipper. Lazy fucks 

That was just AJ at his first job.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

You guys are lucky. I know all my neighbors by name so I know who to give the mail to when random pieces of mail show up in my box that have a different name and address on it. 

Sounds like an isolated scenario with your mailman mailperson. Not indicative of a systemic issue.

8 minutes ago, cals said:

I had the Vietnamese mail carrier do the “leave the slip” thing before.  He knocked and I got to the door in like 15 seconds and he was gone and there was the slip.  I chased him down and berated him and got my package.

Another time we went on vacation and our carrier (another asian) claimed the mail didn’t fit into our slot so we had to go pick up like a weeks worth of mail at the post office.  It was bullshit.  When I saw the carrier again I told him to stop being fucking lazy and do his fucking job.  An hour later the supervisor shows up at my house threatening me that harassing a mail carrier was a federal offense.  I told the bitch I was a lawyer and her schtick that might work with Joe Public didn’t scare me and she was responsible for the laziness of her carrier and thank you for identifying herself if I needed to escalate the issue.  She promptly left and we haven’t had any mail delivery issues since.

Sounds like she got the message

23 minutes ago, cals said:

I had the Vietnamese mail carrier do the “leave the slip” thing before.  He knocked and I got to the door in like 15 seconds and he was gone and there was the slip.  I chased him down and berated him and got my package.

Another time we went on vacation and our carrier (another asian) claimed the mail didn’t fit into our slot so we had to go pick up like a weeks worth of mail at the post office.  It was bullshit.  When I saw the carrier again I told him to stop being fucking lazy and do his fucking job.  An hour later the supervisor shows up at my house threatening me that harassing a mail carrier was a federal offense.  I told the bitch I was a lawyer and her schtick that might work with Joe Public didn’t scare me and she was responsible for the laziness of her carrier and thank you for identifying herself if I needed to escalate the issue.  She promptly left and we haven’t had any mail delivery issues since.

It's funny how you seem to always have issues with minorities. I have to wonder, if you're the one always having the issue, maybe it's not the other person causing the issue?