• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

I'm not sure it's a great idea for her to be hanging out in public right now. She knows too much, far too much for her own good.

maxwell_final.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w

i'm often impressed that someone like her, a person 99.999999% of us have never heard of or would recognize, is somehow spotted and recognized by a photographer.

28 minutes ago, Tank said:

i'm often impressed that someone like her, a person 99.999999% of us have never heard of or would recognize, is somehow spotted and recognized by a photographer.

If you were watching the news the past few weeks, it was hard to avoid seeing her face and hearing a lot about her. The Epstein thing was a big story and got even bigger when he was killed/suicided. 

But yeah, I never heard about her until some weeks ago when Epstein was arrested. 

I hope she doesn't have an 'accident'.

2 hours ago, nate said:

Just curious but how come the pro-life evangelical whack jobs aren't up in arms about Tennessee executing a third person since November by using the electric chair...

Obviously they feel like murdering someone is a reason for execution, not just being someone in a womb.

14 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

I'm not opening Pandora's box here and starting an abortion discussion. But let's just say calling a fetus "someone" is a huge stretch.

there are plenty of people who disagree with you.