• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

Ring said it would not provide user video footage in response to a subpoena but would comply if company officials were presented with a search warrant or thought they had a legal obligation to produce the content. “Ring does not disclose customer information in response to government demands unless we’re required to do so to comply with a legally valid and binding order,” the company said in a statement.

1 hour ago, Blarg said:

There have been mailbox thefts in our block recently. Three of our neighbors have installed cameras on their houses. I really don't want to have to do that kind of thing to protect my junk mail.

Lock mailboxes work. 

1 hour ago, Lou said:

but would comply if company officials were presented with a search warrant or thought they had a legal obligation to produce the content. 

Sorry, this is what I meant. 

Let me ask you this.  Would you welcome a CCTV program like how it is in the UK.  I believe there is about 500k cameras watching London alone.

Feels like this is the beginnings of something that can lead to that.

15 hours ago, calscuf said:

These Mexicans moved into the rental house across the street and there’s been multiple fights, a drunk dude laying in the street at 7 pm on a Friday, modelo cans in the gutter.  We got these cameras to record their Mexican antics, so did most of our neighbors.

Dude we got one of those Ring doorbells with the video. The app tells you when someone is at your door but also, people in your general area can post updates and complaints. Lots of freaks out there doing freaky shit. 

31 minutes ago, calscuf said:

Are your Mexican neighbors turning tricks and selling dope, too?

And yeah, I have those notices turned on and my highlight of the day is always “this Hispanic looking man tried to break into my mailbox last night, does anyone recognize him?!”

Haha yeah totally