• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Spin Forum Dumping Bin

• Replies 23k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jason

• Taylor

• St1ck

• Amazing Larry

A CBP official in Florida told WSVN that it was a “business decision” by Balearia to remove the refugees without visas.

“If those folks did stay on the boat and arrived, we would have processed them, vetted them and worked within our laws and protocols and done what we had to do to facilitate them,” a CBP spokesman said. “They were not ordered off the boat by any U.S. government entity.”

6 minutes ago, mtangelsfan said:

I am not sure that is your judgement to make.

Now it may be accurate to say he doesn't act like one

It's not my judgment to make, but as Christians, are we not supposed to call out false prophets? Jesus and the OT prophets had a lot of scathing things to say about people who used God as a tool for gaining power.

Edited by Taylor

58 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's not my judgment to make, but as Christians, are we not supposed to call out false prophets? Jesus and the OT prophets had a lot of scathing things to say about people who used God as a tool for gaining power.

Only God has that judgement to make.  Like I said,  we can certainly judge their actions though

4 hours ago, arch stanton said:

A CBP official in Florida told WSVN that it was a “business decision” by Balearia to remove the refugees without visas.

“If those folks did stay on the boat and arrived, we would have processed them, vetted them and worked within our laws and protocols and done what we had to do to facilitate them,” a CBP spokesman said. “They were not ordered off the boat by any U.S. government entity.”

So Balearia is saying the opposite.  That they received a call from the administration ordering them to do this.  Then there is Trump himself on the topic.

29 minutes ago, nate said:

More swamp draining...

Sounds like business as usual to me. LOL at getting caught. Trump is  a dumbfuck for putting dumbfucks in charge of these things. That's why the establishment hates him so much. He's going to expose how all this shit works whether directly, through incompetence or plain arrogance.

NY Times now-deleted tweet this morning. Some airplanes did something.

IMG_8502.jpg

After pushback from social media, they edited it "for clarity". The new tweet reads "18 years after nearly 3,000 people were lost, families of those killed in the terror attacks will gather at the 9/11 memorial. There will be a moment of silence at 8:46 a.m., then the names of the dead — one by one — will be recited.”