• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

3rd place.......

Ohtaniland

He wouldn't have ****ing traded for Victorino and Dejesus who are worse than worthless right now. Now Scoscia is running the show and look where that is getting us. I'm happy you like losing but not everybody has 29 other teams to root for.

Uh... Dipoto traded for Joyce so I'm not sure how you can make that statement.

I don't think you've forgotten anything.

How is Josh's knee doing?

I would've put the word knee in quotation marks  and italics there.  As in, "How is Josh's "knee" doing?

Sing along with me:  "The knee bone's connect to...the nostril...the nostril's connected to the...hand...the hand is connected to the...rolled up $100 bill...the $100 bill is given to the...hooker..."

The entire organization is scuffling right now -- minors and majors.    

My hope remains the same as it did the day Dipoto took his ball and went home -- I hope the real focus is on finding who will lead this team moving forward.   If you're a Scioscia hater then you need to look at the silver linings -- a collapse can only make it easier for Moreno to cut bait on him.

My feeling is that it won't happen regardless. I don't hate Scioscia, but I have considered the possibility that he has exceeded his shelf life here. He also makes managerial decisions that seem to fly in the face of what gives the team the best chance of winning. The thinking behind them is a mystery to me. Despite all of this, the owner seems totally devoted to him.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan