• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

3rd place.......

Ohtaniland

Give it a rest ... we get it. Yet, this is the team Dipoto master minded then ran when things got tough.

He wouldn't have ****ing traded for Victorino and Dejesus who are worse than worthless right now. Now Scoscia is running the show and look where that is getting us. I'm happy you like losing but not everybody has 29 other teams to root for.

He wouldn't have ****ing traded for Victorino and Dejesus who are worse than worthless right now. Now Scoscia is running the show and look where that is getting us. I'm happy you like losing but not everybody has 29 other teams to root for.

You don't know if he wouldn't of traded for those players. They were probably on his radar before he quit. His assistants were taking over where he left off is my guess.

The only thing Scioscia has ever been running is the team. Personnel decisions come from the FO. I thought you knew that?

Btw I only follow one team. Sorry to disappoint you ... you seem like a cool dude

We are currently out of the wild card and chasing these guys.

astros_texas.jpg?w=630

With a very tough schedule ahead.

Predictions anyone?

I think we've run out of gas.

The entire organization is scuffling right now -- minors and majors.    

My hope remains the same as it did the day Dipoto took his ball and went home -- I hope the real focus is on finding who will lead this team moving forward.   If you're a Scioscia hater then you need to look at the silver linings -- a collapse can only make it easier for Moreno to cut bait on him.

I've been trying to stay positive and had hoped that this team has a run in it but it just isn't happening I'm done getting my hopes up. They don't do anything well and Mike Trout has disappeared. It's a tough year to be an Angels fan, I hope they can pull it together soon but who knows. Frustrating and discouraging to say the least.