• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will Trout be in the Yankees HOF?

Will Trout be in the Yankees HOF?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Will Trout be in the Yankees HOF?

• Yes
    • No

Depends. Trout may very well intend to go to a team with more of what Hawk Harrelson calls The Will To Win (TWTW). That plus that whole scandal where Trout was intentionally drafted after top Cardinals prospect Randal Grichuk so that he could be paid a lower signing bonus. Then there was that time he was snubbed by being given a paltry $20K raise after putting up one of the best seasons of all time. not to mention he may want to move closer to home. 

I know a couple of people have ripped this post, but how has this not got more of a reaction? This is one of the worst things I've ever read on the internet ... and I've read a lot of terrible things on the internet.

I don't know of Trout's preferences, seeing as I only talked to the guy once and it was about Conger and Skaggs. So I don't know if he likes So-Cal or what his preferences are.

But I do know that he chose to sign a team friendly contract buying his ages 26-28 seasons, despite playing for a team that hadn't made the playoffs at that point in his career. Another thing to consider, he does not like the spot light and prefers to say nothing to the media other than "having fun and taking it one game at a time".

It just doesn't seem like NY/BOS are in his future, nor does it seem as if he harbors any ill will toward the Angels or So-Cal.

Edited by ScottyA_MWAH

The Big Bang Theory is worse than Anger Management. The fact it is overtaking Seinfeld in syndication is a clear illustration of America's pre-teen level of maturity.

Anyone who has ever said the word bazinga should be hung from the top of the new WTC as a message to terrorists.

I challenge anyone to post one youtube link of a funny scene from TBBT. If it can make me even smile I'll give you $20

Overtaking Seinfeld in what sense?

FYI Seinfeld has made over $3 Billion in syndication.

Yep, with a "B"