• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

Ditto what nando said. If it shows that he lied, he'd be best served to relinquish the conch. SC going to get absolutely skewered after all the positive press

SC had no reason not to believe the guy. He's been nothing but great since getting to usc.

Now you get the calls of him being drunk and jumping off the balcony to beating up his gf and running away from police.

He can be a liar or people could be calling and making stuff up. USC has no choice but to investigate. Time will tell.

Edit - if lapd was chasing him or looking for him for beating up his chick..why hasn't he been arrested yet ?

Edited by nando714

Nando, where did you hear that? I haven't seen anything about a press conference.

Honestly, if he just led to cover up something he did that was stupid like try to jump into a pool from a balcony I don't see why he shouldn't play when healthy. If he did something criminal it's different.

Nando, where did you hear that? I haven't seen anything about a press conference.

Honestly, if he just led to cover up something he did that was stupid like try to jump into a pool from a balcony I don't see why he shouldn't play when healthy. If he did something criminal it's different.

Lapd press conference sometime soon.

Nate is all over this like CNN was all over the missing Malaysian plane.

Seriously, I'm not going to make definitive comments about stuff I don't know did or didn't happen but if he did make this up (for whatever reason) you can't let the kid play.  He can't be trusted, not only that he can't be too bright thinking the truth wouldn't come out.

From Scott wolf so take this fwiw.

InsideUSC ‏@InsideUSC 2m

LAPD statement on Josh Shaw: ``We've got no record of us having a run in with him. That's not to say something didn't happen.'' #USC

InsideUSC ‏@InsideUSC 1m

Statement cont. ``We have no record of anything happening.''

This whole thing is bizarre.

If cops are chasing someone you have a record of that and you just don't let them go.

Wth is going on? Is usc getting massively trolled ?

I don't understand why someone would lie to the extent that they make up a fake story (getting family to back it up) saying they did something heroic.  Especially when word is he may have been involved in a crime because you bring extra attention to the situation and then look like an even bigger piece of shit.  Should have just gone with 'screwed up my ankle playing basketball' defense if he was going to lie.