• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

University of Southern California Football Thread

You must be thinking of Tank.  He made that bet with you.

nate, on 15 May 2014 - 11:25 AM, said:snapback.png

If Stanford or Cal (LOL!!!) aren't in the P12 champ game, they will be lucky to sell 20k tickets to the P12 championship game.

I will take that bet in a heart beat.  Loser buys the other a green fee to whistling straits next time I am in Wisconsin.  

To be fair, beating tOSU isn't anything worth bragging about.

Sorry Tank. St1ck told me to say it.

so here's how we'll settle this. you stand in front of stick and i'll punch you in the face. when your head snaps back, it'll hit stick in the face, and then we'll be even.

USC picks up another QB commit. 4* Sam Darnold. More of a dual threat than Town.

http://247sports.com/Player/Sam-Darnold-30430

They also have added

3* OT Clayton Johnson.

http://247sports.com/Player/Clayton-Johnston-43013

4* Ath Isaiah Langley (I think he ends up at corner)

http://247sports.com/Player/Isaiah-Langley-32742

4* WR Desean Holmes (one to watch. I guess he has grade issues. So idk he'll stick)

http://247sports.com/Player/Desean-Holmes-26953

4 players in the last month and 13 spots still open.

Notes from Pac12 media day from Sark.

Sark happy to be back

Good players on the team, credit to Lane & Ed

No other school could have weathered these sanctions like USC has

Rick N asked if recruiting from local HS powerhouses was by design. Sark says yes, absolutely. Relationships with those schools is critical

USC will be a run-first team, but doesn't foresee one back getting Sankey-like number of carries. Play action is a QB's best friend.

Enough depth at WR to run fast pace? Sark says yes. Farmer, Rogers, Mitchell, Blackwell, Agholar + new freshmen. But will have to be managed carefully and change it up according to strengths of the team.

Defensive front is the strength of the team. Says good teams are always good up front on defense, says that always gives you a chance.

Will be very aggressive schematically on D. Will be "sticky" in coverage.

Excited about Shaw, Cravens, and McQuay as the leaders of the secondary.

Going in to training camp with only 65 scholarship players. Numbers dictate some changes to camp, more rest, etc. But they will practice as hard as anyone.

Notes from Pac12 media day from Sark.

Sark happy to be back

Good players on the team, credit to Lane & Ed

No other school could have weathered these sanctions like USC has

Rick N asked if recruiting from local HS powerhouses was by design. Sark says yes, absolutely. Relationships with those schools is critical

USC will be a run-first team, but doesn't foresee one back getting Sankey-like number of carries. Play action is a QB's best friend.

Enough depth at WR to run fast pace? Sark says yes. Farmer, Rogers, Mitchell, Blackwell, Agholar + new freshmen. But will have to be managed carefully and change it up according to strengths of the team.

Defensive front is the strength of the team. Says good teams are always good up front on defense, says that always gives you a chance.

Will be very aggressive schematically on D. Will be "sticky" in coverage.

Excited about Shaw, Cravens, and McQuay as the leaders of the secondary.

Going in to training camp with only 65 scholarship players. Numbers dictate some changes to camp, more rest, etc. But they will practice as hard as anyone.

TLDR: Sark is a slimeball