• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AMC's The Walking Dead

Richard

I thought something bad was about to go down when Glen and Maggie got it on.

I thought for sure a shot was gonna come their way when they started getting it on behind the pallets.  I still am curious if there's someone else random out there - remember there was the scene of someone (scene was shot from someone's POV) watching Carol in the yard from behind a tree and some brush.  Granted, it could have just been a shot, or it could have been from a walker's POV

I thought for sure a shot was gonna come their way when they started getting it on behind the pallets.  I still am curious if there's someone else random out there - remember there was the scene of someone (scene was shot from someone's POV) watching Carol in the yard from behind a tree and some brush.  Granted, it could have just been a shot, or it could have been from a walker's POV

Remember what the Gov said.  That the prison got a bunch of guns.  So they are being watched, just not sure by who.

Merle did know about the Zombie Pit and since this tactic was used previously they could have taken the initiative. That did look like Glen's truck. 

I still think too much of a coincidence with Andrea telling Milton he can't stand idly by, and with Milton knowing the attack would start the next day for Merle to just go out and torch the pit.

Yeah I think it would be pretty crazy to have the guv teetering between insanity and zombification. I think he wants to keep Andrea forever like Penny. His trophy zombie-wife. 

I thought that device the governor was making was a forever torture device of Mishone more than an Andrea thing.  When watching the show again, I noticed that those chains that the govenor created was just like the chains with big hoops that Michone used on her two zombie bodyguards.  

While this half of the season started slow.  It's all leading towards an interesting ending.  You know some people have to die before season 4.  Just a question of who.

I still think too much of a coincidence with Andrea telling Milton he can't stand idly by, and with Milton knowing the attack would start the next day for Merle to just go out and torch the pit.

I agree that Milton seems the most reasonable choice but it would be hard to drive that hemi out of Woodbury unnoticed. There has to be some info we can't see at the moment. Plus Milton is a wuss and can't really handle the outside.... Especially without his duct tape armor.