• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AMC's The Walking Dead

Richard

I think it's just the nature of survival. The one strong suit going for the show is the aspect of Darwinism and every man for themselves opposed to some rainbows and friendship angle (granted the prison v. Mayberry arch is tedious). Everyone deep down is out for themselves and is progressing as materials and supplies run out.....except for gas which never seems to run out.....nor haircuts....and Rick's perma-stubble, glad the dude found an unlimited supplies of Norelco's.

I get the whole Darwin and survival angle, but it just kinda twinged me the wrong way that they basically blew off this guy who was over the moon excited he found someone.  Just seems like their humanity is evaporating, which maybe happens when everyone and everything you know and love gets ripped to shreds in front of your eyes.

They have been with it. You get instances where Rick murks Shane, but also weird things like Shane and Lori boning not too long after Rick's assumed death.

I think that idea you present is going to ultimately be the moral of the story, if you will.

They really switched gears too from gathering people and working as a team to every man for themselves.  The Morgan situation really hits on your idea and was the premise of the episode with the backpack dude being the example. But then it's weird where the quiet and jaded Michone opens up.

Don't forget the damage Herschel can do.

Ha. how could i forget Herschel. i gotta admit, I'm suprised he's lasted this long.

Anyone else notice, when they were loading up the car, Michone had a crossbow?  

yeah..saw that...darell should  be happy..lol.

everyone else annoyed with andrea too?

what a dumb ho

Very much so.  They made her turn to crazy more like a turn to whining.  

I want a gun.  Everyone else has a gun.  Give me a gun.  I want to kill.  I can handle myself.  Yeah, I killed I am a badass, where is my cookie?  

The Woodbury storyline has overstayed its welcome. There was already a major confrontation between the two camps in the fall finale. We get it— the Governor is crazy and hates anyone who is a threat to him. We should have already found out about the Governor's past and moved on to a different story arc. This season is now playing out like last season: the characters stuck in a single location repeating the same conflicts over and over.

I did like last night's episode, though, because it took a step away from the Woodbury storyline. I bet next week's episode will be exactly like all of the other episodes since the midseason premiere.

With the governors mysterious past, and his psychotic nature.  Anyone think he was a prisoner of the prison before everything went downhill?  Kind of like that whole comment he gave about you said the prison couldn't be taken.  

If I were Rick.  I'd get a brick.  Load up that neat van the Governor supplied.  And drone it into town.  Then pick off the sentries.  

With the governors mysterious past, and his psychotic nature.  Anyone think he was a prisoner of the prison before everything went downhill?  Kind of like that whole comment he gave about you said the prison couldn't be taken.  

If I were Rick.  I'd get a brick.  Load up that neat van the Governor supplied.  And drone it into town.  Then pick off the sentries.  

Interesting take.  Makes sense

My interpretation is getting rid of zombies.  His life now is about clearing.  

Hated that they kinda ruined the surprise with the Intro of Rick talking into the walkie-talkie from Season 1, but I guess it was for anyone who just got into it.

I think Herschel flipped Andrea back to their camp, so they have at least one agent on the inside.  I'd guess Milton would flip as well, as he's all about saving his neck.

Yeah, what I got is that Milton isn't really on any side.  He just wants to be left alone and document and stuff.  He's like the Switzerland of Walking Dead.  

And the remaining bad ass of the Town, Ruiz?, seems like he just wants to kill walkers, and might flip also.  He's the one that after the town is lost, will stay to clear.  

Andrea will hopefully be the casualty of the war.