• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AMC's The Walking Dead

Richard

This episode wasn't very good. It might be the only episode that I thought was almost entirely unnecessary. I guess we'll have to wait and see but I feel like anything they did in this episode could have easily been added to a prior episode. They could have replaced 45 seconds of stuff from last week with anything relevant from this week and just trashed the episode and I don't feel like we would be missing anything. Nothing happened.

Still love the show. Excited for the showdown.

I enjoyed the episode. It was great to see the interaction between Andrea and the prison group, Hershel and Merle, and Carol and Daryl. I look forward to Rick and Michonne "bonding" next week. I hope they don't boss her around. I don't like the way she's been treated.

This episode wasn't very good. It might be the only episode that I thought was almost entirely unnecessary. I guess we'll have to wait and see but I feel like anything they did in this episode could have easily been added to a prior episode. They could have replaced 45 seconds of stuff from last week with anything relevant from this week and just trashed the episode and I don't feel like we would be missing anything. Nothing happened.

Still love the show. Excited for the showdown.

Except for the whole Tyrese group ending up in the town.  It's going to be interesting to see how that all plays out.  

Kind of getting burnt out on the show as it's now in a lull like all of season 2 with the looking for that girl the whole season, but now a war of sorts between two camps. Kind of a bummer because this season has been solid. But a zombie apocalypse where two groups of humans want to kill each other seems kind of out of line, especially how they are going about setting it up.

On a side note, it's dope they have Cutty from The Wire on the show.

Is it just me (and my wife) or did The Governor have the eye patch covering the wrong eye while he laid in bed at the end of the episode?  I thought it was his left eye that got poked and he even took off the eye patch at one point to show how jacked the eye was.  But the patch was on his right eye while he was in bed sleeping.

The Governor story line was one of the best parts of the comics. They definitely handled it more gingerly in the show, though. Kind of eased him in and they haven't really made him the completely evil character he was in the comic. Probably the only real way for them to do it though, as his comic persona wouldn't fly to well on TV. But still, I agree. It gets a little tedious at times.

this show has some of the worst character adaptations i can recall. the comic andrea is admirable while the television version is naive and obnoxious. michonne hasn't developed beyond the silent, mysterious woman with a permanent scowl on her face.

and it's pretty ****ing obvious the governor was looking in a mirror. i really hope that didn't confuse a large segment of the audience.

It was an OK episode.  Andrea and Milton turning that zombie into a zombie unic was pretty cool.  I thought for sure when Beth broke out in song at the end that someone was going to die

That bugged me. Every time they have stepped on the back of a zombies head, especially curb stomping one, their heads explode. But this one time it seems to just blow out the jaw?

So what did everyone think about the whole hitchhiker thing? They passed him up twice. They didn't even flinch, except for the kid. Did Michone and Rick think he was a figment until the last part where they saw his backpack on the road?

Are they so jaded and untrusting that they think the world is out to get them?

And then this whole Michone in the group now. Seems like with the kid, Michone connected as the protector. Which seems like the role she was with Andrea. And now the kid sees that behind her mysteriousness that's all she is. And the connection with Rick seems to be the I see dead people. Which might be why she doesn't talk much with anyone, and is kind of distant. just like what Rick is becoming. So you have that to relate to.

Am I off here?