• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AMC's The Walking Dead

Richard

Awesome episode.

So who had the better crying scene: Rick when he lost Lori or Daryl when he lost Meryl?

Daryl.  And Daryl is gonna bring the fury next week.  

Daryl, Michonne, Glenn, Andrea.  They all have been wronged, and will all be gunning for the Gov.  

Daryl.  And Daryl is gonna bring the fury next week.  

Daryl, Michonne, Glenn, Andrea.  They all have been wronged, and will all be gunning for the Gov.  

You're right Daryl will rampage! I just hope his hair does not look as pretty as it was this episode. Next step highlights.

I'm real anxious to see what Tyreese does next episode. I think he is going to make an impact for sure.

Think Maggie may be the one who ultimately gets him.

I was thinking Maggie also.  But she seems too nice.  I'm just worried the kiss of death marriage proposal is in the works.  

I think it's going to be Tyrese or Milton that caps the Gov.  Milton, just because it would be out of left field.  And Tyrese, because he's been in a lot of episodes, and it just seems like he's a fringe player that is waiting to come on to the big stage.