• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

I will say this for Dipoto...

No to Bud Black. He'll just trade for a bunch of lefty bunt slapping middle infielders as directed by his hefe.

Ok, so if we bring someone in like Black that would be on the same page with Scioscia, we are going to assume that he will do exactly what Scioscia wants him to do? Because they are close, wouldn't that person be more inclined to be able to change Mike's opinion on things, or have we gotten to a point where wee assume Mike is evil and stupid and will only do dumb things like trade for a bunch of lefty bunt slapping middle infielders?

What exactly makes Bud Black an attractive candidate for GM?

Is it that people here recognize his name?

For the life of me, I can't think of any other reason. 

He's not an experienced GM, but he's seen as a highly intelligent baseball guy in general at least by the TV analyst crowd.  I've heard them refer to him as being an good GM candidate in the future for some team.  That's all I can offer on this subject, and it will be real interesting listening to the baseball world speculate on who the leading candidates really are.

He's not an experienced GM, but he's seen as a highly intelligent baseball guy in general at least by the TV analyst crowd.  I've heard them refer to him as being an good GM candidate in the future for some team.  That's all I can offer on this subject, and it will be real interesting listening to the baseball world speculate on who the leading candidates really are.

And yes, he is someone to whom Mike will listen.  Mike and Bud make for a good team.